Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » chocolatte (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: chocolatte
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I didn't realize this stuff was in such high demand!

[hands out several mugs of delicious, warming chocolate drinks]

That chocolate store sounds like it might be do good business... rich fudge, moist brownies, fresh fruit dipped in chocolate while you wait... not to mention all the varieties of chocolate... milk chocolate, premium unsweetened, and our specialty of the house, SemiSweets! [Smile]

Maybe Cobie (who thoughtfully started this thread) might be interested in a joint venture...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds good to me Stu! The bi-laws of the Security Office allow for side ventures! After all, we write the laws! What should we call it?

Glad everyone is enjoying the Hot Chocolatte! It's still freezing outside, so the Hot Chocolatte is still necessary. And after shovelling snow all morning, I know I need one!

Grey, I'm not really big on Marshmellows either, but I do sometimes put a candy cane in my Hot Chocolatte. As for Rice Krispy treats, I practically lived on those and combos as I told Stu, another Rice Krispy Treat fan!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As for Rice Krispy treats, I practically lived on those and combos as I told Stu, another Rice Krispy Treat fan!

The homemade ones are nice, but I also like the premade ones with chocolate Krispies and also the peanut butter ones!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Me too Stu! Especially the Peanut Butter ones!

So, what are we going to call this joint venture? Cafe Cramer and SHAKES have the atmosphere, we'll just take care of the chocolatte [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

How about just chocolatte (italicized, with a lower case "c")?

Alternate spellings are always so enticing... [Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm! I think I'll have a nice hot mug of cocoa before calling it a night. It'll help put me right to sleep! [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

And a hot mug of cocoa is just what I need on this chilly morning!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Why don't you call it..."Sweet Dreams"

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

...or "Lotta Choco-latte" [Big Grin]

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Someone needs to invent Wonkavision, pronto [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmmmm... this is MUCH better than what you get from the food replicators.

Thanks Cobie Cakes!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Grey, I'm not really big on Marshmellows either, but I do sometimes put a candy cane in my Hot Chocolatte. As for Rice Krispy treats, I practically lived on those and combos as I told Stu, another Rice Krispy Treat fan!

I put cherry brandy in my hot chocolate and top with whipped cream. That'll warm you up in a hurry.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Arachne, that sounds delicious! I might have to try it soon, I just need the cherry brandy!

Hope you guys all enjoy the assorted Sweets [Smile] ! Stu and I will stop in to replinish the stock of chocolate and chocolattes, whenever our responsibilites as Security chief and Leader (yay Stu!) don't take too much of our time!

[ December 09, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, it's snowing again! Everyone stop on by and grab a Hot Chocolate or Chocolatte! As part of Legion World tradition, Stu and I are giving them away for free!

And I really need to get some cherry brandi to try out that little trick Arachne!

Stu
Time Trapper

After those two Sweet Carolines and the VaVaVaVee, I think I'll have a brandy-fortified chocolatte to prepare me for the chilly weather out.

(And then head over to Danny's for more chocolatey goodness...)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.