Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<eats Stu's food from his fridge>

I'm sure glad Stu hasn't minded now that I've moved back in with Space Tart and my Supergirl Robot. Hm...better make sure I take *enough* food for myself...Stu can always buy more!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
With Space Tart *and* your Supergirl Robot?

And they're OK with that arrangement?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Um...do you think I should ask them? [Eek!]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I dunno....

Haven't either of them noticed yet?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, Spacey thinks she's our new maid, and the S-Girl robot doesn't realize that it's not normal yet...I kinda thought I'd just ride this one out... [Big Grin]
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
This must be the beginning of the downfall of Cobalt's marriage.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
If it hasn't fallen apart yet after everything he's pulled, it's for eternity.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Well, Spacey thinks she's our new maid

Is that why she's wearing that cute French maid's outfit...? [Big Grin]
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Well, Spacey thinks she's our new maid, and the S-Girl robot doesn't realize that it's not normal yet...I kinda thought I'd just ride this one out... [Big Grin]

I think you've got a very sweet deal going on here. One's your wife and the other thinks she is(?). And they're both hotties. Yeah, milk if for all you can.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
PIGS!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pizzazz:
PIGS!

And you have a problem with that? This sort of thing is every man's dream!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

And that's why ever man is a pig.

Viva La Feminism and Castration!

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

No no no! I don't go that way! Besides, with me, women should hardly care who I'm with.

--------------------
Dan

Tempest
Enchantress

But you still want two of them.

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

I've _had_ two of them. It's not necessarily all it's cracked up to be but the fantasy is fun.

--------------------
Dan

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.