Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » As Supreme Ruler of the Universe (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: As Supreme Ruler of the Universe
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
My evil plot to create a monster, force someone to eat Sonic food, and then claim rulership of the universe is complete!

Don't blame me for my wild ambition! Haven't you once or twice dreamed of holding complete control of the universe? I have only chosen to take the life which is rightfully mine! Also, I may have been drinking a little.

As the new supreme rule of the universe, I have some edicts to make!

First, I solemnly swear not to set any of my loyal subjects on fire unless they really really really really really need it.

Second, all planned elections will continue as usual and all leaders will work autonomously unless I disagree with their decisions, in which case they'll be... uh... shot out of a cannon into the sun. I'm not a micromanager, but I do recognize quality work!

Third, there will at any time be at least five Brainiac 5 threads on the Legion World messageboards, possibly including series discussion, fanfiction, fanart, or polls. And I will respond to every single little bitty post, whether I have something to say or not! Unless it's, like, a Onevision, then I'll just PM in response to them all.

Fourth, and perhaps most importantly, cupcakes for everyone!!

[ December 05, 2004, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Mearl Dox ]

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for not setting me on fire. I'd hate to have scorched cupcakes. [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
No problem!

Yes, there will be much enjoyment of non-scorched cupcakes with me as ruler.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
what kind of cupcakes?......it makes a difference you know.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Well, what kind of cupcakes do you like? I'm a flexible supreme ruler.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate frosting on top
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

That can certainly be arranged!

Want any chocolate sprinkles on the frosting?

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
This sounds like a Supreme Ruler agenda I could live with. Will there be ice cream with the cup cakes? I hope we don't have to paint our skin green. But December 31st (isn't that B5's birthday?) should definitely be a galactic holiday.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, by the way, Madame Supreme Ruler - could you do something about global climate change and the impending economic collapse? Thanks so much.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

It's permitted to obtain ice cream to eat with your cupcakes if you so desire, but ice cream will not be officially provided.

Dying your skin green is also not required, but for those citizens who understandably desire to do so, large tubs of green dye will be set up in the center of most cities. Skinnydipping in them is encouraged. Cameras will be banned in the vicinity.

December 30th, actually! The holiday for this will be merged somewhat with the similar celebrations around that time of year for Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, the Winter Solstice, and the Earth New Year.

It is hoped that this transition period towards my Supreme Rulership of All will go smoothly and not disturb the lifestyle of the average citizen of the Universe. Therefore, to avoid confusion and 'jarring' the local culture, I will allow you to continue your traditions of environmental destruction and shaky economic policy.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds just peachy to me. You're not going to raise taxes on Supervillian accessory shops or anything like that are you? (not that we pay many taxes any way - supervillians are notorious for falsifying their tax returns)
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Certainly not, sir! After all, I suppose there might be those who call my mad grab for power "villainous"... of course, those people are fools! Fools who will be crushed under a sea of unbelievably delicious cupcakes and moderate policy!

Besides, yellow is just some blue away from being one of my favorite colors.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Why waste perfectly good cupcakes in that manner when you can just shoot people into the sun?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

I hate to imply that my supreme overlordship might be lacking in funds, for this is certainly not the case. But baking cupcakes for people is a lot cheaper than shooting them into the sun. Therefore, as a gesture of respect to those governments who will be paying extremely nominal tithes to me, I will attempt to save money whenever possible, and the sun-shooting technique will only be used as a last resort.

--------------------
科学の使者、キュアドクス!

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Mearl, can you make a special cupcake that will be my heart's desire for cupcakes at whatever moment I decide to eat it? I mean, you are the smartest person in the universe, and you now rule it, so I don't think this should be a problem. But if it is, why not take some time to figure it out?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.