Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Anyone Who Doesn't Like Spinach is a Doo-Doo Head! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Anyone Who Doesn't Like Spinach is a Doo-Doo Head!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It's superiority over nearly all other vegetables should be clear.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually wish all people who disliked spinach could be shot out of a cannon into the sun. I'm not talking a nice death...I want blatant death for spinach haters.

[ April 03, 2006, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Which is ironic, considering most of history's mass murderers have been spinach-haters.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I only like italian spinach. Spinach cooked any other way repulses me much like dead bunnies and Hitler's crap.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Spinach once saved my life after a drug binge! I was strung out behind a dumpster and considered mugging an old woman for change, but a can of spinach talked me out of it and forced me to start eating and sleeping again.

Spinach is the June Carter to my Johnny Cash!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Your story is eerily familiar to me, in a warped and more convoluted way.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Spinach-- It's not just for sailors!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Spinach is far superior to lettuce!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
fresh spinach - not the frozen junk!

It goes well with tomatoes, too!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Baby spinach, a boiled egg and cherry tomatoes served with one round cut from a bagette. This was my noon meal for 40 work days in a row when i started trying to lose weight.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Spinach is far superior to lettuce!

Oh, totally! I see the American tradition of topping our burgers with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise to be the clearest sign of the decline of our civilization!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Agreed!

Everyone knows the greatest burger toppings are bacon, hot peppers and mushrooms, although when combined at the same time, its often too much for the American mind to comprehend! Add in spinach and its like Elvis meets Popeye meets Hannibal of Carthage!

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hasdrubal didn't like spinich. Look how he ended up.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

He metaphorically is much similar to lettuce.
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Add in spinach and its like Elvis meets Popeye meets Hannibal of Carthage!

Which is interesting, considering I've always said that my ideal woman would be a combination of Priscila Presley, Olive Oil, and Dido of Carthage!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.