Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Anyone Who Doesn't Like Spinach is a Doo-Doo Head! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Anyone Who Doesn't Like Spinach is a Doo-Doo Head!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Truly, this conversation is approaching the answers to love, food and exactly what 'life' is!

Especially considering Olive Oil is not only the true love of everyone's favorite cartoon sailer, but one-half of one of the greatest salad toppings of all time--which actually makes lettuce bearable!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You know... Hannibal was severely lacking in the "great love interest" category. Dido was the only Carthaginian woman I could come up with...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

There really aren't anymore good ones.

We'll have to make her a Roman, thus making him more Batman-like! Perhaps Julia, Octavian's niece? She was kinda kinky would be slightly younger than our man (only 200 years!).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

If he lived 200 years later, he'd be sleeping with Cleopatra like everyone else...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
'Course he'd have to fight the Asp for bedding privileges.
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Back to the topic at hand... I only eat spinach salads at home. In fact, I just bought some tonight at Trader Joe's!! [Big Grin]

So, as you can imagine, this thread tickles me in a way where, if Actor Lad were to tickle me that way, I'd say, "Oh... yeah, that's it... that's the spot."

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Did it just get hot in this thread? [Wink]
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I going to Trader Joe's and asking for a spinach tickler.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You pro-spinach posters are CRAZY! Don't you know that the Entropy Spinach could kill us all someday?!?!?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[LOL]

Truly, this conversation is approaching the answers to love, food and exactly what 'life' is!

Especially considering Olive Oil is not only the true love of everyone's favorite cartoon sailer, but one-half of one of the greatest salad toppings of all time--which actually makes lettuce bearable!

Sailer? SAILER? You're killin' me Cobie. You're got dang killin' me here. S.A.I.L.O.R. SAILOR.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Baby spinach, a boiled egg and cherry tomatoes served with one round cut from a bagette. This was my noon meal for 40 work days in a row when i started trying to lose weight.

It sounds like the recipe for gas, gas, gas!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I like spinach, but I've recently been enjoying a lovely sautee of Swiss or rainbow chard, with artichoke hearts and julienne fennel! Ooh la la!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Dinner last night and lunch today:

Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach.

Awesome!

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tuna Steaks with red chillies, nested on a bed of spinach with dry roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil.

Yum yum.

[Drool]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I just went to Subway, and they had spinach for the first time in ages!

So today it was bye-bye lettuce as a sandwich topping and hello to the supreme vegetable, spinach!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.