Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, HWW!

Looks like 8000 is your next milestone too!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Only 829 more to go!

By the way, you just moved up to 11th place among the most frequent posters. Congrats again!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Thanks again!

I hadn't checked the full leaderboard in a while... just the top five. Having done so now, I see that you, Hoppy, and Lardy -- all regular posters these days -- are also all relatively close to one another.

Other observations:

- Cobie is far ahead of the pack and will be a Double Time Trapper very soon (probably with one more heavy day of posting, in fact).

- It looks like Quis will take over the #2 spot fairly soon.

- Other than that, the top eight looks pretty fixed.

- Cramer will likely be the next Time Trapper, probably within a month.

- A very large number of members have never made a single post! [Eek!]

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a moron. Where's this "full leaderboard"?

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Click "Directory," then click "Search Members" without inputting any information. This will produce a list of all members, in the order in which they joined. Click "Posts" to have the list ordered by total number of posts made.
Pov

Awesome. Thanks. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Chart movements are fun to track. I've been monitoring the Top 50 informally. Here are some recent developments:

-Pov took over the # 10 spot only a month or two ago.

-Quis moved up to # 3 within the last week.

-Hoppy and I have been battling it out for the # 17 spot for the last few days, but I seem to have won . . . for now.

-Hoppy, Lardy, and I all entered the Top 20 this summer (which means that some people have been slacking off . . . [Wink] ).

-Further down, Stealth back in the spring became our first new Top 50 poster in quite some time, but now she's on hiatus. CJ has also moved up steadily to his current postion of 41.

-For awhile, Caliente and Ultra Jorge were leapfrogging in the lower 20s, but then Cali took a break and Jorge moved ahead. Now Jorge rarely posts and Cali is as hot as ever, so the trend may reverse itself.

Most of the Top 50 positions have been stable over the last two years, since I began noting them. That makes any movement dramatic and noteworthy for chart nerds like me. [Smile]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

You mentioned my breaking the 10 spot awhile back, HWW, and I meant to ask you then. Got sidetracked, I guess. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

We need to be able to put bullets next to entries in the Top 50! [Big Grin]

A few other interesting observations: Abin would jump a couple of spots if we counted all his alts. (I don't think my position would change if I counted all my alts, though.) On a related note, at least one alt ID has more than 1000 posts! [Big Grin]

Most of the Top 50 still post pretty regularly. Ferroboy, however, hasn't posted in almost three years, and is still in the 30s! Ditto icefire, who's posted 20 times this year, but hadn't posted at all for the two years prior.

(Yes, I'm a chart nerd, as well. [Smile] )

Pov

Just charts? [Hmmm?] [Wink]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

It takes one to know one! [LOL]

I also note that Loser Lad hasn't posted in over two years, yet is still in the high 20s.

I've met nine out of the top ten posters, and 16 (not counting myself) out of the top 25 (and have spoken with one other).

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
At one point Loser Lad passed my post count. He'd have a ways to go now if he ever comes back.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I've slept with 6 of the Top 25... [Good]

And no, I don't kiss and tell. [Wink]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't know any of this! Amazing wat you can learn if you open your eyes.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Legion World: a board of many mysteries!

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.