Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<later, after a struggle that takes longer than it should have, hasenpfeffer is served that night in the LMB Mess Hall>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Looking down from the "Castle in the Sky">

Take note my Lop Eared Warriors... That will be your fate should you fail me...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
In case these got lost in the intervening scuffle:

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Well, I vaulted over FC tonight and took possession of seventh place among posters on LW. I'm nearly 5000 posts behind the next group, so I don't anticipate moving up in rankings any time soon. Kent is no easy mark, but I could definitely outpace EDE, Scott or Lash based on current posting patterns eventually. I've said it before, though: nothing would make me happier than to never overtake these guys because more posts from them can be nothing but good for our unmatched internet community!

So a big, Lardy-sized WY00T! to FC and to all the posters that make hanging out here so much fun!

[Hug] [Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
WY00T! Kent overtook EDE to enter the Top Five tonight! A historic night, indeed!

[Cheers]

w00t!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
good job, Lardy!

Villainous Abin alts will come and go, but post-whoring is here to stay!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Life begins at:

-  -  -  -  -

[Life Lass]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, cleome. And, in case you hadn't noticed, you moved up a spot to no. 31 in the Top 40.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Eek!] [Eek!]

The pressure! The pressure!!

If anyone needs me, I'll be praying next to the eight-foot bronze percolator over at... that place.

[Fat Cramer]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

-  -  -  -

Too much coffeeThe Devil made me post it...

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations!

You're inching your way toward the Top 30.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -

A mere 800 posts away from my purple robes! [TimeTrapper]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome. Congratulations, Rocky, for right now and for the future, to make it twice as nice.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

*snicker* I remember when Rocky couldn't figure out what the big deal was with post 6969... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's 'cuz I'm so sweet and innocent. [Good]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

-  -  -  -  -  -

wuh-h00t!!!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Congrats, O Incorruptible One!

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.