Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 80)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And things have been All-New, All-Different, Hella-Fun ever since! [Yes]

Aww, you're just sayin' that 'cuz it's true! [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I just looked at my post count. This is my 16,672nd post, putting me two over Outdoor Miner. I'm back in the top ten for the first time since Cleome passed me up a while back. [Big Grin]

[Hug]

Now if we could just get Miner back. Between the really nice weather and my health being somewhat better today, I'm running out of snark.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
That cannot happen!!!

C cannot run out of Snark.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Just for you, Dev, I promise to spend all of tomorrow reading nothing online but the comments on YouTube and Yahoo "News". That should fix everything.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -

Just trying to break my first half-thou by my 1-year anniversary. Which I'll consider to be first post. So I have another month.

After that I'm sure I'll let them go by more quietly. [Smile] Although 200 slipped by unnoticed, (and he hasn't let me forget it.)

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, SS!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You go, Shiny!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
CONGRATS, SHINY!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
Just for you, Dev, I promise to spend all of tomorrow reading nothing online but the comments on YouTube and Yahoo "News". That should fix everything.

Here's another good website to visit for snark - except it won't infuriate you. Much better for the heart.

http://www.cracked.com/

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Um, which one, Ibby? The link takes us to Cracked's main page.

EDIT: Never mind. I realized you were directing us to the site and not to a particular article.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's hard to pick just one. I think being snarky is one of the requirements to write for Cracked.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

They do have a lot of comic book geeks over there, for sure. (My better half quotes Cracked "highlights" to me all the time.)

Of course, 6 Adorable Cat Behaviors With Shockingly Evil Explanations is one of my favorites over there.

[Streaky] [Catspaw]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Just passed...

-  -  -  -  -  -

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Holy Laser Beams of MLLASH!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Another symmetrical one!
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
How binary, Dev!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.