Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Vacation to Rimbor (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Vacation to Rimbor
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix popped her head out the door. She'd already read up on the space-pirates, and was satisfied with the costume she'd chosen and the disguise she'd put on.

Where was everybody?

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Emily walked in almost entirely unnoticed by the other people there, except one of the pirates sitting at one of the tables. One of the older pirates leaned to one of his mates and appeared to be whispering something in his ear.I hope these "gentlemen" won't be causing any problems.

The other pirate walked up to her. Oh no, please, tell me this is a dream She managed to ask, "Can I help you with something?"

"Oh, my boss thinks you look familiar. Have you been around here before?" He asked.

She lied, "Yes, multiple times. My name is Ellen...Ellen Adam." He smiled at her because he had the feeling this was a lie, but he decided it would be interesting to have a conversation with her.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Criminal gang HQ

Having successfully flown the captured pirate space ship into the compound of the criminal gang ... things were going well so far.

Power Boy walked up to a makeshift counter selling alcohol. A woman with red skin and horns looked him up and down from behind the counter.

"What can I kill you with." The red horned woman said with dead pan humor.

Power Boy responded leaning on the bar.

"Gasoline. 20th century vintage."

The horned woman raised an eyebrow. "87 or 91 octane."

Power Boy laughed as if offended. "Premium."

The devilish looking woman fished around under the bar and produced a jug of black foul smelling liquid. She poured the oily substance into a tin mug.

Power Boy nodded and took a sip " mmmm just like Apokolips"

"Apokolips ...? " the bartender asked.

"Yeah I was raised there. Fun place."

The red bartender said " hey partner ... what's your name."

Power Boy replied with the only names he'd ever known. A seldom used alias "JOE, Joe Power."

The demon looking bartender flapped bat like wings for the first time as she giggle. "Well Joe Joe ... I can tell when people lie ... what's your reallll name."

Power Boy took a sip of gasoline. "Orion."

The demon woman licked her lips "Hmmmm that does sound more like it."

Power Boy asked ..." so fair bartender ... what is a boy from Apokolips to do for fun around here?"

A red tail from behind the bartender poured Power Boy a bit more gasoline. "Oh Lots." She said with a devilish grin in her yellow eyes.

Power Boy and the red demon looking bartender spent the next many moments huddled in flirtatious conversation.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.