Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Suggestions... (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Suggestions...
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Is there any way on the Directory page to extend the TOP 5 posters to perhaps a TOP 20, or at least a TOP 10?

Right now...no. In the future...perhaps. It would require a hack. The program does not allow us to change the number.

And, Reep. Why didn't you just type "www.legionworld.net?" Or did you forget? [Chameleon Boy]

Oh, and ALL of the smilies are animated, sorry you don't normally get to see them that way.

[ August 02, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
And, Reep. Why didn't you just type "www.legionworld.net?" Or did you forget?

No. Didn't know. Now I do! Thanks.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
Is there any way you could put that "Recent Posts by this User" in as an icon in the line with the Profile/Homepage/Edit/Reply icons? Its just http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00000xxx (where xxx is their usernumber expressed as three digits)?

Just checkin' [Smile]

SoM I can't see where that is an option in the UBB software. There may be a way around it but Nightcrawler is really the best person to address that so I'll leave it up to him.
I've just noticed that the "Posts: XXX" bit of a post is a link to this data. This a change/hack, or something no-one noticed when I originally posted this?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There are no hacks associated with this board. I'm not going to even try one for awhile.

Whatever exists (except for the calendar link, which is seperate), came with the software package.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
My suggestion?

More men, please.

And keep 'em coming.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.