Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » avatar request (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: avatar request
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello,

I am using a version of this avatar, I was wondering if you could upload this version. I redid the make-up so I wouldn't look...like a cast member of Jersey Shore.

-

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Could I get this uploaded, please?

-

[ August 20, 2010, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
100x100 will have to wait until we switch software.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I realised that after I looked logged-out (I usually have avatars off). Could you upload the version I edited in above at almost exactly the time you posted that instead, please? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Just did it.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Ta

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm feeling a new avatar ... and i think i found one.

can you make it for me? [Big Grin]

-

whoah, didn't realize it was ginormous until i uploaded it.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-

[ September 05, 2010, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
big thank you!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Let me know if I'm asking too much.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That reminds me, some more people faved it on DA.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Actually, I need to limit the amount of non-Legion related avatars to those actually being used by members.

So, if you want to switch to this avatar then I need to remove the existing one(s).

Our current software/set up is file intensive and I need to start removing non-vital stuff like unused avatars until UBB.Threads 8 is out and I can start thinking about changing us over to it.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the info!
I'll switch back to my favorite Lian, and you can eliminate this one and the Wonderwoman one, since Sarc chose his and we don't need these 2 anymore.
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman Graphics
Always around

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman Graphics   Author's Homepage   Email Superman Graphics         Edit/Delete Post     
I Made this and was wondering I could get it as an avatar

-
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9184/legionring.gif
 -
But especially this one with my name in it if not the other one will work fine

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/372/legionringsupermangraph.gif

--------------------
Go Forward By Paying it Forward!! It can take one person to change the world.I wanted to be the first.

From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-

-

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.