Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » avatar request (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: avatar request
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
HUZZAH!

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Plaid Lad has final arrived! Strike up the band! [Band] [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
...but seriously, it'd have been ironic for someone with that User ID to use an avatar of Lori Morning, Monstress, Terrorform Kinetix or Jarth... [Wink] [Hmmm?] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

...Or Nundromeda... or B5.1... or Cub... or Emerald Vi... or Zee Tongue... or... [LOL]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for What Was Wrong With the Reboot? Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
pov-

i really wanted to be Plaid Lad, but someone took that name already! [Mad]

i think i'm going to change my name, though i do like having one that's ridiculous [Wink]

--------------------
everything i like rules. everything you like is terrible.

From: USA #1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Near as I can tell, the other Plaid Lad has never posted since joining over a year ago but may just be lurking for all we know. You could change your name to a variation such as "PlaidLad" or Plaid Lad #1"

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

We've had three active variations of Quislet, after all.

But don't let my teasing get to you, I like your ID! "4WtRL"! [Wink] And ridiculous is good, especially around these parts! [Yes] [Big Grin]

My posts were the result of my asking myself, "Well... what was actually wrong with the reboot, anyway?" [Hmmm?] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Could I have a Mr. Muggles avatar?

I like this picture

-

I don't know who did it or if we can use it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, saw this at work and forgot I didn't take care of it.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Nightcrawler

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Could you make this into an avatar for me Gary,Please.

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Gary,your the best.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Could I get MLLASH's picture in 'Bit's . . .' '. . .fandango . . .' psge #25 as an avatar?

It's harder, because you'll have to crop it, but I'd like his latest picture, the one with Stealth and Arachne, because I'm sort of smiling in that one.

I'd try it myself, but this computer is a loaner and doesn't have the power to do art stuff or an active Adobe or Paint program.

I hope it's not too much to ask.
Thanks for all the wonderful things you do here.
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.