Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » avatar request (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: avatar request
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm, I don't see it in the avatar list.
Gary, can he access it yet??

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
That's where I posted it from...baCham.jpg on the second page.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Gary,

Could I have the below made into an avatar? That "Grandin Gender Reverse" bug I caught is taking a while to shake.

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]

Could I get just the little girl as an avatar, please?

-

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank-you!

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That's actually Mia, you know.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Where'd this come from? That must be Roy holding the bow...is he hung over or something? Is that Donna and Wally to the right? If that's Mia, is that Conner she's piggybacking? And why does Mia look about 8 years old?

Very nice pic, though. If I'm curious about what's going on, that's a plus in my book!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh! Roy's supposed to be, like, Cupid there, right?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
It was drawn by a deviantart artist called LevyRasputin. The story is Roy lost at darts against Connor and Mia because he was drunk, and as "penance" he had to dress up as Cupid for Donna for Valentine's Day.

http://LevyRasputin.deviantart.com/art/DC-stupid-cupid-168281568

I wrote a sequel story for it where Lian wants to know why her dad is wearing a diaper. You can find it in that Lian Harper: The Series topic in the fan section.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I wondered why she didn't have dark hair.
Who is Mia?

But, that's okay, I love her funny, happy face!
I'll keep her for awhile!
[Smile]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Mia is the new Speedy introduced by Kevin Smith during his Green Arrow stint. I think she's spent some time with the Titans. Judd Winick later made her HIV-positive.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

And to add angst...

In Cry For Justice she was supposed to be looking after Lian, when she left her alone to go after Electrocutoiner. Prometheus' machine went off, Star City was destroyed, and Lian was killed. Roy almost strangled her at Lian's funeral and had to be restrained. A one-armed man. Had to be restrained. Yeah.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Well, she fits with the movement and DC's use of Titan children as fodder, then.

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.