Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Hacks (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Hacks
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Test

[ August 07, 2005, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. From now on use a : instead of a = to change the size of your text.

This way you can edit and quote without it becoming HTML gibberish. However, now anything below "8" is pretty unreadable. The above size was originally 10, now I had to use 50 to get it that size.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

test

[ August 08, 2005, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Nightcrawler
Founder

TestClick Here For A SpoilerI will be hidden until clickedTest

TestClick Here To Show Hidden TextHello!Test

[ November 08, 2005, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
What is the point of the checkbox? Can you do anything with it, or is it just... there for decoration?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
What is the point of the checkbox? Can you do anything with it, or is it just... there for decoration?

This is the purpose of the checkbox.

But, if anyone else wants to add it to a post, for any reason they are free to do so.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Testthis spoiler box thing is nifty!and the new reply tabs are cool too!Test
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks, Drake. It's still quirker than I like. I'm playing around with it in my spare time to make it better.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, did you turn off the editing notation? I just edited a post and, while it was edited, it doesn't say it was.

Click Here For A SpoilerTesting edit

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

I set it so that you can edit within 2 minutes of your post (spelling errors and the like) and not have it shown as edited.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. That's what most of my edits wind up being. My fingers can't keep up with my brain most of the time.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Click Here For A SpoilerTesting...Active Topics?

Hmmm...looks like it works! [Smile]

[ February 21, 2006, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.