Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Avatar upload? (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Avatar upload?
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, do you think I could have this as my avatar? Please? Pretty Please?

-

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

And mine too, please? Thanks ever so much, Gary. You're the best!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Gary! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, thanks Gary, you're the best!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
 -

Thanks, NC!
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JBLegionnaire
http://www.legionworld.net/ubb/Avatars/V2TimberWolf.jpg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBLegionnaire   Author's Homepage   Email JBLegionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm searching for the original avatars showing the Real Life Pics of Legionnaires such as this one:

Please email me a link to them at

jbfilmdirector@yahoo.ca

Thankyou. JBLegionnaire

From: Vancouver | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
They are Mondo Joe's, who is a member here as well.

Any sites that may have hosted them are no longer around. I obtained my copies at the Legion eGroups (now Yahoo! groups).

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JBLegionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBLegionnaire   Author's Homepage   Email JBLegionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. Is there a More Direct Link you could send me ? I've only found these

http://www.picsearch.com/pictures/tv%20series/from%20the%2000s/2006/legion%20of%20super%20heroes.html

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=mondo+joe%27s+LSH+Legion+of+Super+Heroes+Photos&btnG=Search&meta=

Results 1 - 10 of about 154 for mondo joe's LSH Legion of Super Heroes Photos

and they're No where near the Real Life Models or Actors in LSH Cosutmes I'm looking for and found as avatars and would like to know where they originated from.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=LSH+Legion+of+Super+Heros+Heroes+Actor+Model+Film+Costumes+Photos&btnG=Search&meta=

Results 1 - 10 of about 532 for LSH Legion of Super Heros Heroes Actor Model Film Costumes Photos

This is the closest to Real Life Actors I've found in Roles as LSH Heros, but no photos of them in costume.

http://www.tv.com/legion-of-super-heroes/show/58775/cast.html

Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
They are Mondo Joe's, who is a member here as well.

Any sites that may have hosted them are no longer around. I obtained my copies at the Legion eGroups (now Yahoo! groups).
[/QUOTE]

From: Vancouver | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Ok, now I'm a bit confused.

Joe's (and MEL's, Sketch Lad's, dedman's, etc.) images are photomanips. They are photographs of models or people that have the costumes colored onto the image.

Is that what you are referring to? Because none of the links have such images. (Probably because they are no longer hosted on any websites to link to.)

If you are looking for people in Legion costumes, then most of the Con sites should have them.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Gary,
Could I have this made into an avatar?
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably about time I synced my avatar here with everywhere else, I guess...

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Nighty!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.