Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legionnaire Pair-Ups! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legionnaire Pair-Ups!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Kinetix and Cosmic Boy

I can remember them working together to bury the Composite Man during the Legion's first encounter with him. Their powers worked quite well in tandem.

Invisible Kid II and Wildfire

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go with the obvious - both were involved The Dream Demon in Volume 2.

Oh my, who should I pick?

Shadow Lass and Star Boy

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
Instead of declaring a stump, I'll just bump!

[ December 08, 2003, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Reep ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't think of a specific event that involved the two of them, but they were both "planetary champions/defenders" for their respective worlds at some point.

How about...Dream Girl and Invisible Kid?

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if this would count, but in the Prophet-Omen storyline, Dream Girl activated a bomb that caused a dimensional rift or something that got rid of Omen and the Dream Demon, posing as Lyle, showed up in his place. If this counts, my next pair-up is Triad and Brainiac 5. If not... Well, let's get this game rolling!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Triad (Triplicate Girl) and Brainy both had big crushes on fellow members who wore a big "S" on their costumes.

Timberwolf and Polar Boy

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

During the Baxter run, in I think issue 40 or 41 (the Starfinger storyline), Timber Wolf was pretty annoyed because Polar Boy left him on (gasp) Monitor Duty while the others were searching for Starfinger.

Apparition and Kinetix

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[Kinetix] [PhantomGirl]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I know this is a bit of a stretch but we seem to have bogged down a bit....

Both Apparition & Kinetix have been shown to have professional, success driven mothers (Politician & Archeologist)

Lyle & Mon

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

In the two-parter when the reboot Legion was stuck in the timestream, specifically Legion of Superheroes 91, Mon was encouraging Lyle. Mon said something like, "They need to here from you. After all, you are their leader." And then Lyle goes, "Listen up, everybody! We're getting out of this. I need everybody to, I don't know-- act hopeful." I love that line!

Ayla and Tinya

[ December 20, 2003, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[PhantomGirl] [LightLass]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Well, this thread's been pretty quiet lately...
Tinya and Ayla were the Legionnaires who brought Violet into the team in the reboot.

I'll go with an easier pair-up now...

Violet and Cham

and an alternate choice

Cos and Lyle

[ December 25, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[ShrinkingViolet] and [ChameleonBoy]

or

[Cosmic Boy] [InvisibleKid]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.