Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Question me this! (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56   
Author Topic: Question me this!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What is Jason Woodrue's best pick-up line?

A: Best comeback? All he did was shave!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What did the press bring up in order to politely avoid the subject of Zero Hour Star Boy's costume ?

A: Walk North about three blocks, then turn left at the cosmetology school. You can't miss it.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: How do I get to Lyle and Condo's new B&B The CU(NO3)2 Arms ?

A: The Miss Femnaz Pageant

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What did Limbaugh 5 need all those sleep-constructed girl androids for ?

A: Well, okay. But only if we're really in love.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Can I stop calling you 'sir,' Peppermint Patty?

A: A fedora, a pack of Lucky Strikes cigarettes, a steamer ticket on the Olympic and a Tran-suit.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Q: What line from the 31st Century "authentic translation" of The Rubiyat finally made Superboy laugh until he cried ?

A: A density exceeding that of room-temperature water, but not exceeding that of liquid mercury.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: How did Vi describe Kal-El's tears?

A: Athramite bowling

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Why is Jo's house being picketed by the Legion of Diminuative Sentients?

A: Three finger discount.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Q: What special was Ferro eligible for after his battle with Nadir? (I seem to recall fingers being broken off...)

A: "He can't be the Time Trapper... I am!"

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What was the funniest, though least understood line in the "Sparticus" gag reel?

A: Meat cleaver.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Q: What name did an alternate universe Lar Gand adopt when he crash landed in Wally and the Beaver's back yard and was falsely believed to be a distant cousin?

A: Yes, we have no banyo fruit

cleome46

Q: What encoded phrase did the Espionage Squad use to inform President Allon that they'd indeed drafted Fruit Boy to lead that "very special" mission against the Monsanto Empire?

A: Out of an orange-colored, purple-striped, fruity green polka-dot sky.

--------------------

Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Where will John Edwards' next chance at political office come from?

A: No, No, NO! Twice to the left, once to the right, then stop when you hear a click!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Q: When Ronald Reagan first thought to run for Governor as an independent, what political advice did he get from John Hinckley?

A: Swine flu.

cleome46

Q: What badly proofread holo-listing resulted in a total misunderstanding of that neat new oenophile-martial arts show from Drura's homeworld?

A: I've got ladyfingers.

--------------------

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.