Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11)
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I figured I'd wind it up over here as well as on the Jolly Roger boards! If you were playing over there, by all means continue over there, or switch to over here, or whatever the heck you want to do!!! However, out of respect for the other board the game will continue separately on both boards until its conclusion (in 10 days or so!) [Smile]

The rules are simple... you vote for whichever Legion romance you feel SUCKS the mostest! We keep eliminating until we have an eventual Legion LOVE Survivor winner!!!!
The couples:

1. LIGHTNING LAD and SATURN GIRL

2. ULTRA BOY and PHANTOM GIRL

3. PRINCESS PROJECTRA and KARATE KID

4. DREAM GIRL and STAR BOY

5. MON-EL and SHADOW LASS

7. COSMIC BOY and NIGHT GIRL

8. TIMBER WOLF and LIGHT LASS

9. SHRINKING VIOLET and LIGHTNING LASS

10. ELEMENT LAD and SHVAUGHN (SEAN) ERIN

11. DAWNSTAR and WILDFIRE

17. INVISIBLE KID II and INFECTIOUS LASS

I'll vote for Element Lad and Shvaughn Erin, since they seem to be on their way out on the JR board as well!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to stick by my usual vote and say garth and Imra havegotta go....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf and Light Lass -- these two never really had a chance, imo and the effect on Brin was to make him go from "Lone Wolf", to "Lone Puppy Dog"
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
To keep things up in the air I'll vote for...

ELEMENT LAD and SHVAUGHN (SEAN) ERIN!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jan and Sean.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jan and Sean
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Voting Infectious Lass and Invisible Kid II. [Saturn Girl]
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnrings
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saturnrings   Email saturnrings         Edit/Delete Post     
Infectious Lass and Invisible Kid II.
From: durham, nc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jan and Sean again...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, Jan, Sean, take your matching sets of sexual organs and BEGONE from Legion LOVE Survivor FOREVER!!! (Incidentally, what DOES happen to one's penis when one takes Profem? Does it just detach? Inquiring minds want to know!) Anyway, before I completely derail this thread, I better move it along to the next round.... vote off the schmucks, leaving... uh... uh... the ducks? I dunno, it's late, Just vote off your least favorite Legion couple remaining as we go into the FINAL 10! :-)

The couples:

1. LIGHTNING LAD and SATURN GIRL

2. ULTRA BOY and PHANTOM GIRL

3. PRINCESS PROJECTRA and KARATE KID

4. DREAM GIRL and STAR BOY

5. MON-EL and SHADOW LASS

7. COSMIC BOY and NIGHT GIRL

8. TIMBER WOLF and LIGHT LASS

9. SHRINKING VIOLET and LIGHTNING LASS

11. DAWNSTAR and WILDFIRE

17. INVISIBLE KID II and INFECTIOUS LASS

I'm back to hounding Mon-El and Shadow Lass some more.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jacques and Drura.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dawny & Wildfire.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
timber wolf and Light Lass need to depart

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think its time for Jacques and Drura to leave.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dreamy and Star Boy...on the outs
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.