Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   
Author Topic: LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11)
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna go ahead and cast my vote for Mon-El and Shadow Lass now.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Garth and Imra
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jo and Tinya.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
The Mon and Shady "cool kids only clique" must be stopped.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It's coming down to the wire, as MON-EL and SHADOW LASS are dumped unceremoniously on pale blue and pale white yet VERY shapely ass. Now, only 6 couples are still remaining! It's getting close, fellas and fillys!!!

The couples:

1. LIGHTNING LAD and SATURN GIRL

2. ULTRA BOY and PHANTOM GIRL

3. PRINCESS PROJECTRA and KARATE KID

4. DREAM GIRL and STAR BOY

7. COSMIC BOY and NIGHT GIRL

9. SHRINKING VIOLET and LIGHTNING LASS

I'm riding the wave and voting for Rokk and Lydda this time around.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk & Lydda

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
COSMIC BOY and NIGHT GIRL

I'm positive he's in the closet!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy and Night Girl
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta be Karate Kid and the Princess.

[ July 10, 2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Estimate Lad ]

From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate to be a sheeple but ... Rokk and Lydda.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Dream Girl and Starboy
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll vote for the Kid and the Princess, just because it sounds like a "Once upon a time" thing when I say it like that.

Heck, I didn't even know they were going out.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhh, for all the good it will do, I'm sticking with Jo & Tinya

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, but it's gotta be Rokk and Lydda. The stalker and the boooring boy scout.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta go with Garth and Iron butt again
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.