Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11) (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11)
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going with Garth and Imra in a last-ditch effort to swing this one back the other way.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Jo and Tinya
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll vote for Garth and Imra.

It was hard, but the kicker is that Garth is no more. No way a hard luck hero should win this vote. It's just too outta character.

[ July 18, 2003, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
Originally posted by The Man From Cargg:
Love is really just an illusion.

Princess P. and K. Kid

You missed it -- they were voted off last round. Jo/Tinya and Garth/Imra are the last two couples standing. You should vote again.
Thanks Drake -

Garth and Imra just never seemed to generate as much heat as Tinya and Jo (the physical chemistry is stronger) so I'm voting the founders out.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Smurf Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Papa Smurf Lad   Email Papa Smurf Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jo and Tinya

--------------------
Papa Smurf Lad

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I abstain...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I did a little bit of counting. In the last two rounds before this one, we had a total of 20 votes, then 18. Thus far in this round, there's a total of 19 players thus far, and I think, based on the way the votes have come in, that the game is pretty much over... so I've decided to call it. And with a final score of 12 to 6, with 1 abstention, the final winners of Legion LOVE Survivor are Garth Ranzz, LIGHTNING LAD, and Imra Ardeen, SATURN GIRL!!!

It's only fair to mention the winners on the other message boards as well. On the new DCMB's, the winners were also Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl. Over at Legion HQ, it was SHRINKING VIOLET and LIGHTNING LASS who were the victors, and at TnT's Jolly Roger Legion board, it was Cosmic Boy and Night Girl, in a photo finish. And now, some individual awards to hand out to you guys...

The "We stick with our Legion games till the very end" award goes to LOSER LAD and ERYK DAVIS ESTER for voting in EVERY SINGLE ROUND, not only on this board, but from back when the game started over on the Jolly Roger board. Thanks guys! You're the best!!!

Consolation prize goes out to LIGHTNING LAD, who missed only one single round way back in the beginning on the other board.

The "I'll keep on voting out Garth and Iron Butt until the 30'th century if I have to" prize goes to SONNIE BOY, who never wavered in his determination to oust the Legion founders. Unfortunately for him, it never materialized over here.

The booby prize for My favorite couple just lost so I'm going to lose interest goes to MLLASH, who voted in every single round over on the Jolly Roger board until Infectious Lass lost. *Hee-hee!*

And finally, I wanted to thank EVERYONE who perticipated in Legion LOVE Survivor! You guys are the greatest!

(And finally, a shameless plug for my NEW game over in the Planetary Chance Machine. It's a college football-type Legion top 25 fan poll. It's just a one-time play, unlike these Survivor games, so head on over there and vote, and then all you have to do is check back periodically!)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! You mean I missed a round? I want a recount! [Wink]

Thanks KP for doing this. Not just here but on the other boards as well. I didn't participate as much at the DCMB but it is such a hassle for me to get logged in over there from work it just wasn't worth it.

But it was fun and I'll have to take a look at your new Poll.

Thanks again!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, I've unfeatured the game now so we have room for another featured topic at the top.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Kid Prime, would you please announce the winners of all four games on the DCMB. Thanks.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I won a prize! Cool! [Cool]

As much fun as this has been, I'm still kinda disappointed that the Legion Homeworlds Survivor was lost in the LHQ meltdown. I was enjoying that one. I even managed to convince people to vote Earth off in the first round of that one [Smile]

Anyone care to reboot that one?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi L. Lad -

I initiated that Legion Homeword Survivor game and will be happy to bring it back. Glad you were enjoying it. I've been meaning to reinstate it - just wanted to make sure we had a stable legion fan homebase first. I will start it where we left off so Earth will still be toast.

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.