Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11) (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: LEGION LOVE SURVIVOR!!! (The top 11)
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie Boy voted twice in this round against Garth and Imra. I'm not counting his vote twice.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I just double checked my tally sheet...

I have...

7 for LL/SG
3 for Jo/Tinya
3 for PP/KK
7 for Vi/Ayla

It should be noted that Sonnie Boy voted twice in this round though, so you should probably take one vote away from Garth and Imra.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

As I just stated... [Smile]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, you are on top of things. You posted as I was double checking.

Come on somebody vote for Garth and Imra. I want the tie.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
minesurfer, would you mind holding this rod of duralim while I practice throwing some lighting bolts at it? [Lightning Lad]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

<<laughs>>

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

SIDE NOTE: The Legion LOVE Survivor games on the Jolly Roger Board and at the new DCMB's are ending tonight, they're both down to the final two, and they're both fairly close... so if you feel like swaying the votes over there at all, feel free!

Ayla and Vi already won the game over at Legion HQ.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Got my votes all in.

And I'm surprised to hear the Ayla and Vi won over at the HQ. Some of the Anti-Gay Legion posters must not have realized Ayla is a woman's name.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

It was more a product of apathy than anything else.

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

<innocent look and voice>

Why Lightning Lad, whatever do you mean?

</innocent look and voice>

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Kid Prime
Founder

Well, it was a real nail-biting squeaker of a round, but in the end, it's the girls, LIGHT LASS and SHRINKING VIOLET, who are heading home. Now we're down to the final THREE COUPLES of Legion LOVE SURVIVOR here at Legion World! One will win, two will lose. Who will that one be?!? Vote and find out.

The couples:

1. LIGHTNING LAD and SATURN GIRL

2. ULTRA BOY and PHANTOM GIRL

3. PRINCESS PROJECTRA and KARATE KID

I cast my vote unequivocably for Jeckie and Val this round.

This round will last two days as well. This is exciting!

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeckie and Val.

And I hope you all realize I was kidding with all the stuff earlier. I never expect Garth and Imra to win any popularity contests.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Why not, Scott? They're among my favorites.

My vote this round is for PRINCESS PROJECTRA and KARATE KID.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Why not, Scott? They're among my favorites.

Mine too, obviously, but I understand the feelings of some. Thinking that they get too much attention because they are founders or because they think its always, "Oh poor Garth.". Growing up the Big 3 were always the favorites among my friends. And since the reboot I've noticed a marked change in those feelings. But I don't hold that against anyone. Unless of course they were a gelatinous pet of another Legionnaire who tried to ursurp someone else's life. [Wink]

Okay, maybe its time for me to quite the Proty bashing. Nah! [Razz]

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for the two votes last round, I wasn't intentionally trying to cheat just not thinking...

anyway, Garth and Ironbutt Imra get my vote as usual.

And I promise I'll check it's okay to before I vote again.

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.