Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » (FINAL FOUR) Battle for the Championship of the 31st Century!! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: (FINAL FOUR) Battle for the Championship of the 31st Century!!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Brainiac 5; with that brain and the belt, Kono just doesn't cut it

2. Supergirl; I too must agree with the others

3. Kinetix; now she's just pissed that he came back

4. Umbra; the bluntness of her dark powers makes her a difficult opponent

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
And the PCM breaks the tie, advancing Brainy over Kono.

Polar Boy, Laurel Gand, and Quislet also bite the dust as Supergirl (Kara), Kinetix, and Umbra advance

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
FINAL FOUR

1. The 12th level intelligence of BRAINIAC 5 versus the telekinetic powers of KINETIX

2. The Kryptonian powers of Kara Zor-El, SUPERGIRL versus the dark powers of UMBRA

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
1. KINETIX, though Brainy could play with the scientific equipment to his advantage, Zoe might not give him a chance. Her telekinetic powers could either work inside his force-field, or she could possibly damage whatever machines he could hope to use.

2. SUPERGIRL, whose speed could let her knock out Tasmia quick. Even enshadowed and with tiny Imskians to trip on, Kara could find her way.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5-- Zoe power might work inside the force shield, but unless she takes to re-arranging his molecules directly, there's little for her to work with.

Supergirl-- who enlists the Supergirl Emergency Squad to help her on Imsk!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Kinetix

2. Supergirl

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
KINETIX - All she has to do is rearrange the molecules of Brainy's costume of belt and it's all over.

UMBRA - Long shot, I know, but I'm thinking Kara will be a bit more careful about using her powers because of all the tiny Imskians around, and Umbra can use her darkfield to blot out the yellow sunlight and launch a powerful energy attack at Kara. Come on, Umbra beat Duplicate Boy to get here AND she was able to hold her own against Singularity for a while!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5: Brainy could definatley out-think Zoe, and he probably knows how to use her powers better than her.

Supergirl: Imsk isn't an advantage to either, and Kara's raw power would overwhelm her.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Well, Looks like the final battle then is between Kinetix & Supergirl
Tempest
Enchantress

Kinetix (I'm bias)

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Though I love Zoe, I have to give props to the Maid of Steel on this one.

Supergirl.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I love Zoe, too!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Well, it really depends on the location. If the battle were to take place on either a red-sun world or a magical world or even a place where Zoe would have access to a phantom zone ray or something like that, I'd give it to her. Could we get a location for this battle, then?

But even without a location I'll side with KZG/RavenArcana and cast my vote for KINETIX too. I am biased after all [Smile]

[ September 04, 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

This was a fun thread. Is Portfolio Boy around anywhere?

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.