Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion World Alt-ID Big Brother Auditions! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion World Alt-ID Big Brother Auditions!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It's time for a new game!

Just like Big Brother on CBS and in Britain, this game is going to involve sequestering 13 sentients in a house, completely cut off from all contact with the outside world.

The difference being, LW Alt-ID survivor will be open ONLY to ALT-ID's (you know who you are.) Every Alt-ID that wishes to play must agree to the rules of the game in advance, and there's only one big one. You must remain within the LW Alt-ID Big Brother thread at all times, once the game begins. No posting on other threads, but you may post whatever you like and interact with the other Alt-ID's playing the game however you like. If you post on another thread while you are sequestered within the house, you will be eliminated from play.

Once every week, a different longstanding non Alt-ID poster will put two of the Alt-ID's up for vote to be eliminated in a poll on the Planetary Chance Machine, which will be open for 2 days and all LWers (including Alt-IDs) will be allowed to vote. The sentient with the most votes will be removed from play. Other twists and turns in the Legion World Alt-ID Big Brother household will be revealed as the game continues.

The game will begin once enough Alt-ID's have expressed an interest in joining the Big Brother household. The winner of the game will be crowned official Legion World Alt-ID monarch for the next year, with dominion over all his or her subjects (all the other LW Alt-ID's.) [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Phantom Girl] wot's an altID? cuckoo katchoo [Phantom Girl]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
An ALT-ID is any Legion World username which is not that real person's primary name under which he or she posts.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra] Lowly subject, my sister Phasie knows what an altID is, she just forgets everything she knows. As the only one of my sisters of royal blood, I should be crowned queen of the altIDs, post-haste! Now, Cur! [Princess Projectra]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winema Wazzo
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winema Wazzo           Edit/Delete Post     
My dear, only one with the political savvy to lead the Alt-ID's of Legion World should be crowned queen. Therefore, I must immediately cancel my leave of absence on Aquatica and return to accept what all denizens of Legion World know to be the role which suits me best.

I hope you're ready to be sent home, "Princess!"

--------------------
Vote WINEMA!

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurking Violet
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
[Shrinking Violet] Typical 'Fectra - always upsetting someone. I wonder if my new best friend, Stopid Cat, will be in the house. [Shrinking Violet]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
An ALT-ID is any Legion World username which is not that real person's primary name under which he or she posts.

KP - you realise you just explained that to an altID? [Smile]

[ August 24, 2004, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: SoM ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Alt-IDs are a myth. Like the Loch Ness Monster or the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
[Umbra] I warn you: I don't play well with others; but I'm not as much trouble as my sister, 'Fectra, either. [Umbra]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I enter only with hopes of punishing some of the alt ID's here and burning them at the stake!

I oppose any who stand near me!

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dyvud
Right Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyvud           Edit/Delete Post     
I might enter, but you'll probably vote me out because of that stupid second head of mine!

[ August 24, 2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Dyvud ]

Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frenk
Left Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenk           Edit/Delete Post     
Move over ugly, I'm entering!

Pay no attention to the ugly head to my side!

Dyvud
Right Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyvud           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I'll win this contest even with you attached to me! That's because I'm the smarter one!
Frenk
Left Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenk           Edit/Delete Post     
If by smarter you mean butt-ugly! Haw haw haw!

Look at all the girls here! I bet I could get some action if I didn't have an ugly second head on my neck!

Sister Saturn
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
[Saturn Girl] Telepathically projects the following to Kid Prime:

As you may or may not know, my sisters and I are currently involved in a sordid family drama with our 'parents', Miss Terious and Cobalt Kid.

However, Mother loves the show Big Brther and would like for one of us to participate, since she can not.

'Fectra would love another crown but she is quite a handful and, as some would say, a drama queen.

Try Girl is always open to new experiences and her open nature would definitely benefit your ratings.

Lurky is painfully shy but may be a suitable contestant if her good friend Stoopid Cat plays.

Toby (TBO) would either depress everyone or slay them.

Phasie is VERY flighty and would most likely leave the confines of the thread, without even realizing her error.

I am not available to play.

Thank you, KP, and choose wisely.
[Saturn Girl]

[ August 24, 2004, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Sister Saturn ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.