Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion World Alt-ID Big Brother Auditions! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Legion World Alt-ID Big Brother Auditions!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this is becoming interesting!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SoM:
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
An ALT-ID is any Legion World username which is not that real person's primary name under which he or she posts.

KP - you realise you just explained that to an altID? [Smile]
A-Yuh. [Frown]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Saturn:
[Saturn Girl] Telepathically projects the following to Kid Prime:

As you may or may not know, my sisters and I are currently involved in a sordid family drama with our 'parents', Miss Terious and Cobalt Kid.

However, Mother loves the show Big Brther and would like for one of us to participate, since she can not.

'Fectra would love another crown but she is quite a handful and, as some would say, a drama queen.

Try Girl is always open to new experiences and her open nature would definitely benefit your ratings.

Lurky is painfully shy but may be a suitable contestant if her good friend Stoopid Cat plays.

Toby (TBO) would either depress everyone or slay them.

Phasie is VERY flighty and would most likely leave the confines of the thread, without even realizing her error.

I am not available to play.

Thank you, KP, and choose wisely.
[Saturn Girl]

Hmm! I'll have to see how the rest of the house shakes up, and then make my decision. But would your mother mind if perhaps two of you played? [Big Grin]

[ August 24, 2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Okay!

Thus far, we have...

1 (or 2) of Cobalt and Miss T's brood
Winema Wazzo
Dyvud and Frenk
Royal Inquisitor

There's still plenty of room in the house for all you other Alt ID's who want to play!!! [Wink]

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] My girls are very busy right now with the As the Legion World Turns tag team thread, but I don't see why myself or the other girls can't recap 2 girls' participation for them in that thread, while they play in here.

I am a huge fan of BB1-5 (US) and I would be very interested in how this experiment of yours works.

So, yes, two it can be.

Please, come check out ATLWT over in Bits, Kippers! [Dreamer]

[ August 24, 2004, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Miss Terious ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! There's tons more alt-IDs out there! Where's Doctor Mayavale? Thora? Just Umber? Homecoming Queen? Space Ranger? Kara? Alt-ID Registered to Rig Big Brother Game? Policy Pam? Circuit Breaker?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Is "Alt-ID registered to Rig Big Brother Game" really out there?

Otherwise, dude! Like I KNOW! Surely there are more Alt-IDs out there who want to cash in on the glory of being LW Alt-ID Big Brother champion!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I know there are a TON more! Don't worry KP, I'm sure they'll make it over here!

"Alt ID registered to Rig Survivor Game" and Alt ID registered to test the problem" are both still around, although with different names!

Surely Space Ranger, the greatest of all alt ID's would want in?!

What about Giant Robotic Lesbian? Anti-Lad? Glorith? Hrun? Stoopid Cat? Sir Prize? Raging Bull? Bucky the Super-Beaver? Koko? So many more!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Are there going to be food and veto competitions?

I hope there will be a diary room so the alts can vent.

And I'm not clear on who votes out the alts - the alts in the house (as in BB) or LMBers? [Dreamer]

[ August 26, 2004, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Miss Terious ]

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

What about Hi-Risk von Tingle? Furball? Rody the Super-Rat? Hunky Male Alt-ID of Prominent Female Poster Registered to Drive LASH Crazy? Marla Latham? Lori Morning? LoriMorning?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] Hmmmmm, Hunky Male Alt-ID of Prominent Female Poster Registered to Drive LASH Crazy sounds just like my brother, Cosmosis. Maybe they could teamup to send LASH to the Super Mental Asylum... of SPACE! [Triad]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

What about LMB Enquirer? Not-an-Alt-ID Lad? Senor Widebottom? Jan Barth? Tarzan Boy? Milli Vanilli? Purple Matter-Eater? Tiffany Spiffany? Floating Foxlike Creature Boy?
Kid Prime
Founder

Now that we want to spotlight them in their own zany and fun game thread, they all vanish into thin air!

--------------------

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Want me to give birth to more, KP? [Dreamer]

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Nah, Miss T... you already have two possibly playing, I want some OTHERS' Alt-ID's to show up and play!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.