Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Movie Quotes Game (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  100  101  102   
Author Topic: Random Movie Quotes Game
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You'd think between movies, comics and music (and you guys!) I wouldn't have time for work. Actually, I just don't sleep. [Wink]

Next quote:

"You know, I just felt how much you really like me."
"You must be zoning in on my brainwaves or something."
"No, I felt it on my leg."

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Uummm...... "She's All That"??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not that new. Quite a bit older in fact.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sixteen Candles.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

And the blob of protoplasm gets the right answer. Away to you minesurfer.
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
If you gave me a good avatar, I would be more than happy to change it [Razz]

I'm working on a quote. BRB

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by minesurfer:
If you gave me a good avatar, I would be more than happy to change it [Razz]

I'm working on a quote. BRB

What would you like? I'm sure between Gary and myself we could whip you up something spiffy. [Big Grin]
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

I know the movie I want to do, but its been along time since I've seen it. So I'm going to end up paraphrasing it. If nobody gets it, I will post the direct quote later tonight after I get home from work (5:30 pm eastern time).

edit

The official quote is:

"I'm gonna dedicate my book to those who shot and didn't get shot. Because its about survivors. And surviving is the only glory in war if you know what I mean."

original from memory quote:

"That's why I'm going to dedicate my book to the survivors. Because surviving is the only glory in war."

[ August 28, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

bump for edit

Thank you to Scott for my new, spiffy avatar.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The official quote is:

"I'm gonna dedicate my book to those who shot and didn't get shot. Because its about survivors. And surviving is the only glory in war if you know what I mean."

"The Big Red One"

(Minesurfer, you get to go again. I cheated. Sorry, I just could resist. That quote was too hard! Don't kill me!!)

--------------------
QL
http://ThePlanetaryChanceMachine.blogspot.com
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

quote:
Originally posted by queer legion:
quote:
The official quote is:

"The Big Red One"

(Minesurfer, you get to go again. I cheated. Sorry, I just could resist. That quote was too hard! Don't kill me!!)

That is correct. I'll go again since I have one in mind, but how did you cheat? Looked it up, asked somebody? Watched the movie? I would think that cheating would be nigh impossible in this game. You either know the quote, don't know the quote, or can find out where the quote came from. I'm intrigued by your admission, queer legion, it just strikes me as odd.

The next quote is:

"You can't triple stamp a double stamp. You can't triple stamp a double stamp."

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Queer Legion
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Queer Legion   Author's Homepage   Email Queer Legion         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought "cheating" would be looking the quote up (as opposed to actually knowing where it comes from).

And looking it up was what I did. Thanks for not busting my chops.

P.S. And I would have never guessed "You can't triple stamp a double stamp. You can't triple stamp a double stamp." came from the movie it did. (Mainly 'cause I never saw it!)

--------------------
QL
ql@nc.rr.com

From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Queer Legion
Honorary

Just to bump the thread, I'm cheating again. "Dumb and Dumber"

Here's an easy one "..,but I'm still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, like a salted peanut."

Peace and Love,
QL

--------------------
QL
ql@nc.rr.com

Lightning Lad
Founder

Bette Davis in All About Eve. That's funny because I was going to use a quote from that same movie if I got another try. Guess I'll have to come up with something else. Give me a few minutes.
Lightning Lad
Founder

"Oh, by the way, allow me to congratulate you on your little scientific breakthrough. I'm sure in the miserable anals of the Earth, you'll be duly inscribed!"
  This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  100  101  102   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.