Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Movie Quotes Game (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  100  101  102   
Author Topic: Random Movie Quotes Game
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess we lost the Movie Quotes game when the lights went out in LegionWorld, but I thought it was HELLA fun, so...

Name the character and/or actor and the movie...

"I'll join this conversation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people, talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, penises, drugs, nightclubs and bloody ABBA!"

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bernadette from Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

Lad!!! [Lightning Lad]

You are too good. I was thinking I might have found one you wouldn't know because of the type of movie it was. Wasn't that a hilarious movie? That's what I get for underestimating you!!!

your turn.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just because I'm straight doesn't mean I didn't bust a gut at Priscilla or To Wong Foo. I also loved the original La Cage Aux Folles (sp?) and its sequel when I was younger. [Smile]

Next quote, just name the movie:

"Boy's definitely got a corn cobb up his ass!"

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

No takers? Need a hint?

Its from a sequel to a classic sci-fi movie.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm no goor at any of these but let's try Men In Black 2

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Nope. Older than that.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
stab in the dark: Star Trek II the Wrath of Khan

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

And not quite as old as that. Plus I don't think they used the word 'ass' in the first Trek movies. Damn was the extreme. Maybe bastard.

Okay, another clue. Nostradamus.

Caleb

Aliens -my favorite sci-fi of all time.

I left it last night for someone else.

A guy said it to Hicks about the head officer shortly after they awoke from hypersleep and while they were in the mess hall eating.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

You got it Caleb! I think the character's name was Frost or something similiar. Next quote to you.
Caleb

Sorry I'm so out of touch. Lots of stuff going on...

I can't think of a quote right now and I don't have time to go through my DVDs to find a good one so the next one is up for anyone who wants to participate.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Alrighty -- I'll do one:

"...rejection kills, disappointment only maims..."

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Alrighty -- I'll do one:

"...rejection kills, disappointment only maims..."

Isn't that from The Truth About Cats and Dogs?
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Why yes it is, movie quote-meister!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  100  101  102   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.