Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Movie Quotes Game (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  100  101  102   
Author Topic: Random Movie Quotes Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't that Dr. Emilio Lizardo (John Lithgow) from "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eigth Dimension"?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You got it Drake! Your turn.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 5 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
"Thank you Mr. Acavano."
"Thank YOU Mr. Acavano!!"

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wise Guys???
(the one with Danny De Vito in it - maybe I've got the name wrong?)

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

You got it Star Boy -- you're up (I think it was one word, "Wiseguys" but that'd be close enough for me).

[ September 01, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!

Okay (hope I'm remembering this properly.)

"Ike said, hey, look, give us your technology, and we'll give you all the cow lips you want."

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Sheesh... maybe I was a bit obscure. [Embarrassed]
So here's a hint: This film was one of many in the early nineties to feature the seemingly obligatory cameo from James Earl Jones.

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't that from 'Sneakers'?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Indeed it is. Cheesy cheesy film (but one that I have a strange fondness for.)

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

Lightning Lad
Founder

Since we are in cheesy movie mode:

"Do you know what that thing could do? Strip the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro!"

DrakeB3004

"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids"???
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like "Spies Like Us" to me.

edit

If its not Spies, then its Ghostbusters. Definitely an Ackroyd line.

[ September 02, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Your first guess was right minesurfer. It was Spies Like Us. Sorry for the late confirmation. In meetings all day. Hit us with your best quote!

[ September 03, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll post the new quote at 1:00 eastern time today, I want to check something [Smile]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

The quote is:

quote:

Even though none of us had ever seen a Playboy magazine, which we constantly lied about, we figured going to the pool was the next best thing to being there...

...It wasn't really the pool honeys like we said. Because if anyone of them had come up to any one of us, we'd have just peed our pants. We all went because, well, because Wendy Peffercorn was the lifeguard.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  100  101  102   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.