Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Random Movie Quotes Game (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  100  101  102   
Author Topic: Random Movie Quotes Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean you're giving me the next Q?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry. Guess I didn't finish my thought. Yes, you get the next question Drake.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Alrighty, next quote:

Person1: We grew up together.
Person2: Let him grow up some more.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
That almost sounds like Rounders.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

If "Rounders" has those lines, then I'm ignorant of it cuz I haven't seen it, but that's not what I was thinking of.
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooo that's a good one. I can't take it though; I had to look it up to remember it. I should watch that again soon. It's one of the only movies about that period that I really enjoy.
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Yeah, it's one of my all-time favorite movies! And ********* totally deserved an oscar for it [Wink]
DrakeB3004

ok -- here's an easier quote:
"Tear it up!"

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still stumped although I can see a certain African-American actor saying that last line. But I don't know the movie. Which means I've probably never seen it but read about it or seen lots of clips.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Ok, another quote then from the same film:
"You ain't never gonna be nothin' to him but an ugly-ass chimp in a blue suit."

[ July 12, 2004, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3003 ]

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the Civil War picture with Ferris Bueller in charge of the military unit made up entirely of minorities. The movie's name is escaping me right now though... I knew it was sounding familiar... I've only seen parts of this movie, have never caught it from the beginning.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I'm afraid I'll need a name before I can confirm or deny....
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Don't make me go to the IMDB.com site... [Mad]

Oh alright, I'll be right back. <sigh>

--------------------
Something Filthy!

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

-

--------------------
Something Filthy!

DrakeB3004

Hmmm.... well, I guess I can accept that. Next quote's to you!
  This topic comprises 102 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  100  101  102   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.