Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » ... and starring Jo Nah as the Beaver (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ... and starring Jo Nah as the Beaver
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
I don't know that show well enough to recast it, but surely someone does.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I'll only do a few since I've only watched the second series sproadically and the first series was while ago...

Bree: DnA Umbra, oddly enough. Just because of that perfect, aloof thing but with a completely vicious, hard side as well.

Lynette: Saturn Girl. Not quite sure she fits, but she is the workaholic who can't cope when she doesn't really have control.

Susan: Apparition. Irritating and only half formed. [Razz]

Gabrielle: Kinetix. Tough, power hungry, slightly amoral but also hugely caring towards her friends.

Edie: 3Boot Light Lass. A bit of a tramp and a bir schemeing as well. But you *still* like her.

Mike: Timber Wolf. Hot and rough and ever so slightly dangerous.

Rex: Mon-El. Partially for the Umbra paring of course but also because he's also a bit dull, a bit safe and a bit bland but also oddly sexy and one of the strongest men on the show in his own way.

Carlos: Ultra Boy. Cocky, too sure of himself and ready to take a tumble.

Tom: Cosmic Boy. Just *so* because.

Mary Alice: Leeta 87, because she's dead.

And I think that should be enough fo the time being. [Wink]

Next, recast....
South Park.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Stan: Cosmic Boy - Has the everyman/average guy feel and is a leader too.

Kyle: Colossal Boy - Ok going with the Jewish connection, but also Gim has the everyday/average guy thing too.

Cartman: Nemesis Kid - a betrayer who ultimately will fail.

Kenny: Lightning Lad - The unlucky one

Chef: RJ Brande - older mentor for the Legionnaires

Mr./Mrs. Garrison: The Time Trapper - definitely not a friend, but not too sure if he is opposed to them really.

Recast: Lord of the Rings

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Jo and Tinya as Aragorn and Arwen, swashbuckling and attractive.

Shrink down Rokk and Garth as Frodo and Sam, the buddies.

Brainy as Gandalf, aged and bearded.

Dirk as Legolas, not too many changes!

Brin as Gimli, made shorter and less acrobatic.

Here's the controversial one...Jan as Gollum! All distorted and messed up. (It's happened to Jan in Legion comics!)

Recast: Moulin Rouge

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Christian: Rokk, ever the straight-shooter
Satine: Nura, ever the sex symbol
the Duke: Macauley
Toulouse: Tenzil
the Argentinian: Jo, macho and rogue-ish
Zidler: RJ Brande, of course
the Green Fairy: Salu

Next:
Battlestar Galactica (current series)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know anything about this new series, but if anyone else wants to try it...
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Coulda sworn I updated this, inviting those who want to use the old series.

Either way, this thread needs a jump-start!

NEXT:
Cheers

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Diane: Saturn Girl (brainy, blonde and cold)
Sam: Ultra Boy (womanizer)
Carla: Kono (About the only one who even comes close)
Coach: RJ Brande (father figure)
Woody: Lightning Lad (farm boy)
Norm: Bouncing Boy (correct deportment)
Cliff: Brainiac 5 (who else?)
Frasier: Karate Kid (had a spin-off)
Lillith: Shadow Lass (from the dark side)
Rebecca: Phantom Girl (our of phase with the [i]world)

Next:
Happy Days

[ July 01, 2006, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dang beaten to the punch, but I am going to leave my Cheers cast up too.

Happy Days:
Ritchie: Lightning Lad - an average guy with red hair

Potsie: Invisible Kid - has the dreamy good looks but also fades into the background

Ralph Malph: Wildfire - both are agressive in a bit of an annoying way

Mrs. C: Triplicate Girl - TG seems to be the most domestic of all the Girl Legionnaires

Mr. C: Marla Latham - Older advisor but really not that involved in the story

Joanie: Silver Age Supergirl - has a playfulness to her

Fonzie: The current version of Timber Wolf - sexy self-confidence

Cheers:
Sam: Sun Boy (especially in his lady's man phase)

Diane: Andromeda (tries to be aloof/xenophobic)

Carla: Atom Girl (the tough girl. not going to take shit from anybody)

Coach: Bouncing Boy (lovable, not the smartest guy, but good at heart)

Norm: Star Boy (comfortable every-guy that people like)

Cliff: Proty (annoying know-it-all)

Frasier: Brainiac 5 (know-it-all but is intelligent)

Woody: Magnetic Kid (Pol Krinn) (has that little brother naivety with some power underneath)

NEXT: The Andy Griffith Show

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Will try a different show.

Recast Buffy the Vampire slayer with Legionnaires.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

We're hitting too many roadbumps here. maybe we should close each oe with three options, letting the next participant to choose which one?

We're hitting too many shows that eiher people don't know, or otherwise aren't interested in casting.

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well ...errr.... how about . . .

DALLAS!

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

JR Ewing - Dev-em powerful and ruthless
Bobby Ewing - Kal-el goody two shoes little "brother"
Sue-Ellen - Lana Lang beautiful yet insecure
Pam - Duo Damsel (has crush on "little brother"
Miss Ellie - Saturn Girl Tough as bones matriarch

Going back to my last show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'll repeat my prior suggestion to offer three alternatives; that way this thread isn't stalled by people not knowing a particular cast (like me and the Buffy show)
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Ok ok

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Law & Order (the original, but with the current cast)
The Andy Griffith Show

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.