Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion of Three Worlds Survivor (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Legion of Three Worlds Survivor
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy (Preboot)
Phantom Girl (Preboot)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vik-Thor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vik-Thor   Email Vik-Thor         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic Boy (Preboot)
Invisible Kid (Postboot)

(I will NOT vote for Gates. He is one of the few truly non humanoid Legionaires. The only other main nonhumanoid Legionaire was Tellus.)

From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Phantom Girl (Preboot)
XS (Postboot)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Round 15 is over. So much for variety, as with 7 votes each, Cosmic Boy (Preboot) and Phantom Girl (Preboot) are eliminated. It's a postbooters game now. Our last technical prebooter would be Cos, as he had the least amount of previous round votes.

ROUND 16

3 Legionnaires remain. Vote for the two Legionnaires you'd like to eliminate, and we'll crown our Legion of Three Worlds survivor tomorrow.

Gates (Postboot)
Invisible Kid (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm really shocked Gates made it this far - he was on the cusp umpteen times, then votes for him seemed to tail off.

I'm not sure what to do here. I know who I want to win, and I know who I don't, but I'm not sure whether to vote for the other one since they're a relatively close second. If I only vote once now, can I add the other one later if it looks like it'll make a difference? [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I was really pulling for Preboot Cos. [sigh] Oh well!

Gates (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

to bad I can't vote for all three.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vik-Thor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vik-Thor   Email Vik-Thor         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

(Actually, I am very surprised myself that Gates made it this far! [Smile] )

From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
This was a very interesting game. I had no idea the postboot still had so many fans around here.

I think it's testament to the fact that one of the postboot's greatest strengths was its focus on characterisation that these three are left.

Two totally new, very interesting and instantly classic characters and one superb polish of an already very good but long ignored pre-existing character.

I love the preboot and (most of) the postboot equally but these three are in my top 5 of all Legion characters ever.

It's hard to choose one above the others but I have to go with the headband so -

1. Gates
2. XS

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I was rooting for Cos as well... Anyways, I'll vote for just one:

Invisible Kid (Postboot) - I liked him, but thought he was too "white bread" (and I don't mean that in a racial way) during the postboot. I'd be happy with either XS or Gates to win.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Gates (Postboot)
Invisible Kid (Postboot)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.