Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion of Three Worlds Survivor (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Legion of Three Worlds Survivor
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I actually would have been happy with any Legionnaire winning from the last five rounds or so. I'm 100% happy with who looks to be the winner even though I'm voting against them. I owe Jenni. Without her, I wouldn't be a Legion fan.

Gates
Invisible Kid

As for votes, it's fine if you want to post just one. But I rather you hold off on posting over editing a second in. The reason being, much like previous rounds, is that I tally votes as we go. And even when I hold off and do it all at once, people have slipped changes in before I got the post up and gotten in a huff about it. So to avoid confusion and reworking that could happen either way, I prefer people to stand by their posts once they post them.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm only going to put in that one vote. I'm not going to vote for a 2nd person...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's fairly clear Lyle is going to win now, so I feel alright voting against him. Lyle (postboot) & Gates are two of my top three male Legionnaires [Cos (postboot, natch), being the third; with Spark, Umbra & Triad being the female top three in no particular order - I was really quite annoyed the round Ayla went out on a (particularly narrow, IIRC) tie-break]. Jenni's not one of my favourites, and while I most want Gates to win from the three finalists, I'm happy enough with Lyle. So, the votes:

Invisible Kid (Postboot)
XS (Postboot)

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreaming Celestial
To Dream is to Live

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming Celestial           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm only going to vote for one. I like both Gates & the Kid.

XS (Postboot)

[Yay for the postboot victory though! [Gates] [Invisible Kid - Post-Boot]

Onward, comrades, to the Great Revolution [Shikari]

Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
And we have a winner!

With 9 votes against her, XS takes third place. 8 votes leave Gates in second place. Our Legion of Three Worlds Survivor is ... Invisible Kid (Postboot)! He only had 5 votes against him this round and 21 previous round votes.

I hope everyone has had fun, even though this game took time and we had some missteps. I like the insights we learn from such games about characters in the fandom eyes (from who remains or how long/short their stay is).

Would people be opposed to other survivor games in the future? Let me know.

Novelty had a great idea for perhaps taking this concept a step further, and voting for which iteration of each Legionnaire was our favorite (Adv era, v2-v3 preboot, TMK, SW6, Reboot, Threeboot, Toon, Elseworlds, etc). Each round would include a different Legionnaire. Let me know what you think about that.

Thank you all for playing!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Firstly - Yay, Postboot, Zero Hour, PMS, Archie Legion, whatever you call it victory.

As to continuing this game for different versions of each character, I'm whole heartedly in support of it. I'd suggest going in the order of membership based on preboot, then characters introduced postboot, then threeboot (are there any new 3boot chars), then anim. I'd be willing to help with the organisation of such a task.

The other things I'd suggest is that the end of each "round", the next character is picked and everyone gets to add their suggestions so that we have all possible versions of the character before the round for that character (aka next round) starts.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
wow, I am sorry I missed this game! It looks like it was really interesting.

I'm surprised no version of Brainiac 5 made the top 10, but I'm pleased that Postboot Legionnaires did so well.

Go XS,Gates and Lyle! I very pleasantly surprised to see a top 3 of all Postboot Legionnaires.

Great job, Future!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Its about time for another survivor thread.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion of 3 Worlds still, KK? [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.