Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth got it first!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The monarchs of an alleged democracy

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Stealth got it first!

you wasted tiome with the ""

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, and I also wasted time by spelling the words correctly. [Razz]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The monarchs of an alleged democracy

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Kings of America?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Close, very close.

Hint: it's by a British duo from the 80s.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

"The King & Queen of America" by Eurythmics.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

HWW's got it. I know I could have chosen a less obscure Eurythmics song, but it's actually my favorite Eurythmics song (though, ironically enough, it's on their weakest album...er, not counting their late 90s reunion album, which should never have happened.)

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I had completely forgotten that song, Stealth, but that's not a problem. One of the most interesting aspects of this game is trying to figure out not only what songs may fit each description, but also artists, genres, and eras. It makes the game more challenging.

Here's the next one:

"You are strongly advised not to remain aboard the owner's mass of frozen crystals."

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
HEY! YOU! Get offa my cloud!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

That's it, Gamara. Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd!

Go for it!

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

At the time when those who have been duly canonized under the auspices of the Catholic church (to include the Pope at the time of said canonization) begin to enter the area in a uniform and structured ambulatory manner.

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

When the Saints go Marching in

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Yes indeed Quis. - your go!

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.