Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Is a gas, gas, gas!

Back to you Chief

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
condensed atmospheric vapor resting upon a titular partner of one Amanda King

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
condensed atmospheric vapor resting upon a titular partner of one Amanda King

Hint: If it helps, Amanda may have been married at some point.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Rain On the Scarecrow" by John "Cougar" Mellencamp

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Rain on the Scarecrow? (I've never heard the song, but I recognized Amanda King from the show the Scarecrow and Mrs. King, even before your hint)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
"Rain On the Scarecrow" by John "Cougar" Mellencamp

Huey was first and has the next song! Did you need the hint to get it?

Too bad you weren't familiar with the song, Quis, because you got the clue right off the bat. I felt giving the definition would've been too obvious, so I opted for the untraditional method of using a TV reference instead. (It's a good song, by the way!)

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I did need the hint, because I never watched "Scarecrow and Mrs. King," so I had to look up who Amanda King was. I do know the song, though.

Next song:
Returning anew to a position of support upon the terminal portion of limbs which enable locomotion

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Back on my feet again?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

That's it, Quis.

A hit by the Babys, 1980.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

To currently ambulate in a position of contact with a combination of bright light and radiant heat

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Walking on Sunshine?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And don't it feel good?

You are up Jerry.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

well almost 2 years since the last post. Let's see if this thread can come back from the dead.

New Song title:

Unfavorable emotional attraction

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

"Tainted Love"?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Good guess. Not it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.