Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
YES!! FINALLY!!!

Your turn, Set!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Woot. New song title;

Position in physical space representing the terminus of a journey, which remains unidentified.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Destination Unknown by Missing Persons?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
That was fast! Yes!

I love glam rock. [Smile]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Brought to destruction or ruin-the lyrical composition about a knitted jacket or jersey

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Wow, I thought this was easy! Maybe it was more obscure than I thought, like "Uninvited"?

Lyrics?

Chorus:

Should the listener desire to annhilate my cardigan, tow this braid while the singer advances hence.
Observe as I unwind, for the singer shall forthwith become disrobed.
Reclining atop the ground, the singer has emerged destroyed.

The verses are pretty unrecognizable, but if you've ever heard this song, this refrain is what will ring a bell.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

That's the one!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A person with a diminutive epithet meaning light can be found in the firmament accompanied by an allotrope of carbon.

(edited only to correct the spelling of "diminutive")

[ November 19, 2009, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Confused]

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star ??

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, not Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
That would be:

Shine with a flickering or sparkling light and again, the opposite of a massive stellar body

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Shine On You Crazy Diamond?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. I have never heard of that song.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Classic Pink Floyd.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.