Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A particular female that is neither the speaker nor hearer gained egress by means of an opening for admission of light and air that is usually closed by casements or sashes containing transparent material and capable of being opened and shut that is part of a partitioned part of the inside of a building in which one usually finds a stationary basin connected with a drain and usually a water supply for washing and drainage, a fixture that consists usually of a water-flushed bowl and seat and is used for defecation and urination, and one of two or both of a device in which water is utilized for purposes of ridding one of dirt, impurities, or extraneous matter.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"She came in through the bathroom window" by the Beatles?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes. [Mad]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Yes. [Mad]

Don't hate, Quis. [Smile]

a specific unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
"Words I Manifest" by Gang Starr?

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by kenaustin:
"Words I Manifest" by Gang Starr?

Nope, but not too far off!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Word by The Beatles?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

That's "the word" I was looking for! You're up, Huey!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The previous poster's occasional nickname, as addressed by monastic denizens.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

"Brother Louie"?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Of course. [Big Grin]

Originally recorded by Hot Chocolate, then a big U.S. hit for Stories.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

the addressee is commanded to bring to a conclusion that which was initiated

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Finish What Ya Started by Van Halen?

I'll be offline for a few weeks, going on vaca all over the country, so if I'm right;

Click Here For A Spoiler To acquire complete understanding of the applied principle of sustained vertical and horizontal super-surface propulsion as if through the use of paired movable feathered or membraneous appendanges.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yup, that's correct. As for yours...

"Learning to Fly", one of two distinct songs by either Tom Petty or Pink Floyd?

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
"Learn to fly" by foo fighters
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.