Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Song Titles - In Other (English language) Words
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Bad Company?

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's it--the name of both the song and the band.

Your turn, Gamara.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

The singer is combusting on behalf of the person addressed.

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Burning for You" by Blue Oyster Cult?

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

DING! Correct!

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Globular Disconcertment

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

This one must have disconcerted everybody. Here's the first verse:

Multitudes transport themselves to an exterior location
Multitudes transport themselves to an interior location
Wherefore owing to an epidermal pigmentation
Abscond, abscond, abscond; however, the person being addressed lacks the capacity for concealment
A light-detecting organ to be traded for same; a mandibular canine likewise.
Ratify the person speaking, for said person promises to emancipate the person being addressed.
Continue conversing, fraternal sibling, continue conversing

[ August 20, 2009, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: He Who Wanders ]

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Ball of Confusion, originally by the Temptations but I personally like the Love and Rockets version.

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

'Bout time! [Wink]

Your turn, Gamara.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been almost a month. Do you want another go at it He Who Wanders?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I'll defer to you, Quis, or anybody who wants it.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK

An atmosphere of good fellowship in regards to the 1440 minute period marking the anniversary of the listener's emergence from the maternal cavity is extended to the listener.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Birthday To You

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

That is correct.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
A cautious distrust that resides in the elements of people that allow them to be aware of the world and to think.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  45  46  47   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.