Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
and the next question belongs to MysticLuna

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi all.

Um let's see...

I have recently become obsessed with something I shouldn't have, what is it:

1) eBay
2) Selena Gomez
3) Harry Potter
4) Disney Princesses
5) Buying a new car
6) Quiting School
7) hushpuppies

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
2) Selena Gomez
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
5) Buying a new car

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
While I am probably obsessed with all of these things...lately it has been
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
2) Selena Gomez

Stupid sassy wizard...

Kent's up!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

wow! I don't even know who she is; the name just appealed to me.

okay, then. A German friend of mine contacted me today. He, I and our mutual friend Simone want to do a road trip next year. Where are we looking to go?

1. Goose Bay, Labrador
2. La Paz, Baja California Sur
3. Denali, Alaska
4. Key West, Fla
5. Cartago, Costa Rica
6. the Grand Canyon
7. Inuvik, Northwest Territories
8. Redwood forest, California
9. Radisson, northern Quebec
10. Copper Canyon, Mexico
11. New Orleans, Louisiana
12. Santa Fe, NM
13. San Diego ComiCon

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

7. Inuvik, Northwest Territories

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

damn, you're quick!

yep. It would be a reunion of the same trio from out last NWT trip (to a different part) in 07... if we can make it happen. Bigger logistics to overcome, as in summer 07 we were all in Alberta already. And Inuvik is a lot further from anywhere.

Go ahead, Luna!

Tempest
Enchantress

Hee, I just like the name, Inuvik.

I'm probably pronouncing that wrong, Inuvik...damn...

Ok...

While I was away I ventured into a few different fields of study, which one is the real one:

1. Voice, I learned dialects and accents
2. Psychology, the mind is so complex
3. Radio, do I have the face for that...
4. Costume, stitching together works of...well
5. Stage Manager, I get to shout a lot
6. Make-up, make you all look weird
7. Stage Design, make the sets look all sorts of cool
8. Writing, finally got back into the pen

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
8. Writing, finally got back into the pen

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

2. Psychology, the mind is so complex
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Kent took my answer so

6. Make-up, make you all look weird

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
5. Stage Manager, I get to shout a lot

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:

Yep, I tried costuming, I was even fortunate to run the shop while the professor was off a semester in London to meet a movie costumer legend.

You're up, dedman.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.