Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Five (Page 132)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  129  130  131  132  133   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Five
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
No correct replies yet (though someone MAY have guessed one correct song!)

"Hint" below -

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

i) Don't Stop Believin', Glee Cast

[I'm assuming this is a cover of the Journey song.]

Yes, it is a cover of the Journey song. Both the original and the cover are in my IPod, but only the cover is on my "favorites" playlist.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
a) Black Balloon, Goo Goo Dolls
b) Hold Me, Savage Garden

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Let's see...

Which 2 of these songs aren't on my favorites list?

b) Hold Me, Savage Garden
c) Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day
d) Our Lives, The Calling
e) Sandalan, 6 Cycle Mind
f) Another Day, Rent soundtrack
g) If You're Gone, Matchbox 20
h) Michelle Branch, All You Wanted
i) Don't Stop Believin', Glee Cast
j) Pare Ko, The Eraserheads
k) Raise Your Glass, Pink
l) Bon Jovi, Have A Nice Day
m) You're A God, Vertical Horizon
n)Double Vision, 3OH!3

c) Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

One correct answer has been guessed.

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a recent addition to my favorites list.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
n)Double Vision, 3OH!3

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Whoever wins this round, please start a new thread for the next question, as this one is approaching the threshold to be locked.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No correct answers yet.

Another clue - "Hold Me" is probably my all-time favorite song, and is now one of Blaze's favorites too.

Choices revealed incorrect have been removed -

d) Our Lives, The Calling
e) Sandalan, 6 Cycle Mind
h) Michelle Branch, All You Wanted
k) Raise Your Glass, Pink
n)Double Vision, 3OH!3

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Whoever wins this round, please start a new thread for the next question, as this one is approaching the threshold to be locked.

I could also start a new thread when I announce the winner. I'd like to, actually - I started the original thread a long, long time ago but have never gotten the chance to start one of the new threads [Smile]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Still not a correct guess.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Another hint - both correct guesses have been guessed already since the start of this question's "round".

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

So I'll go ahead and remove some songs which have not been guessed -

n) Double Vision, 3OH!3

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that should narrow down the choices!
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

And you can't guess since you know my playlist inside and out [Wink] Thanks for the support, hon.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  ...  129  130  131  132  133   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.