Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Five (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  131  132  133   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Five
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
yes!! I'll think of something soon. good for you Quis.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Argh, I was one off! Are there pictures of the new Quis in the "Picture of members" thread?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Quis!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
wow. At 209 I'd be skin and bones on my frame. Way to go Quis.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Argh, I was one off! Are there pictures of the new Quis in the "Picture of members" thread?

Novelty,

I placed a picture of me at comic con in the pictures of members thread.

Link http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=004048&p=13#000182

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok new question.

Which of these is not one my comfort foods when I am sick and/or tired. Or too lazy to make dinner!

1. Coffee
2. Cheese-Its
3. Chocolate
4. Cheese
5. Ruffles Chips
6. Barbeque Chips
7. Diet Coke
8. Cheerios
9. Tea
10. Cottage Cheese
11. Salami
12. Crackers
13. Ranch Dip
14. Fortune Cookies

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
14. Fortune Cookies

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

nope. oddly enough.
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
5. Ruffles Chips

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
4. Cheese
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

nope and nope, those are mainstays of the sick Power Boy meal.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

10. Cottage Cheese

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Tea
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

11. Salami - just to eliminate this. I do know you like your sausages [Smile]

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

a big round of no. tea makes me feel better. just like in the House of Mirth movie/book.

cottage cheese has made it into the dinner menu. (which i like a lot actually) and salami is a staple.

This topic comprises 133 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  131  132  133   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.