Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion World Double Alphabet Game (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Legion World Double Alphabet Game
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Have Several - Of these lovely cocktails. They're going on Cobalt's tab, over in one of those "I'm At A Bar..." threads. (And make sure he tips the servers, won't you?)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Heroic Times - Usually refering to the past, but here on Legion World it's the future. It is so pleasant to have something to look forward to.

[Superboy]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
How Unique - There are many fan boards out there, but there's only one Legion World.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Hot Villains - the Emerald Empress is, anyway!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He Who Wanders - One of the kindest, most thoughtful members of our community. [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Heavily X-Rated - what we assume several LW members get up to in private. Jeepers!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Historic Years - Featured in the "Countdown to Locking" thread.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Heinous Zardi - who is only good for filling in an answer here.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Inane Answers - Phrased in the form of a question.

Invisible Brainiac - Once the youngest member of the LMB, now all grown up.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icily Cold - Rocky's ice powers, which belie his warm personality

--------------------

cleome46

Ida's Drinks - Is it time for more lemonade and/or flirting again? I'll run out and get the lemons!

[Fruit Boy]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Illuminated Exhibitionist - what IB is when he gets drunk [Embarrassed]

--------------------

cleome46

International Foodstuffs - As seen/sampled in the thread of foods named for places!

[Matter Eater Lad]

[ May 18, 2012, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Aww, that's one of Blaze's threads! You're so sweet, cleome [Smile]

Intentional Craziness - what goes on during our mega role-playing events

Illicit Desires - we're pretty sure at least SOME of Cobalt Kid's affairs are this

Impressively Excellent - many of the works on the Bits forum!

Impossibly Greedy - many of the LMB's greatest villains. Like... Like... er, check out the Dark Oval novella for some examples!

--------------------

cleome46

Inane Hijinks - Not the same without Outdoor Miner here. [sulk]

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.