Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion World Double Alphabet Game (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Legion World Double Alphabet Game
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Intelligently Inane - inane posts can't just be inane, they have to be INTELLIGENTLY inane

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
In Jokes - We latecomers still scratch our heads over some of them, long after we've stopped being newbies. Thankfully, there's an LMB wiki.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Invisible Kiss - Blaze gets a lot of these [Wink]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Imra's Locks - her mega-short hair was pretty unpopular here, but I liked it.

[shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Instant Message - that's what the shoutbox does!

--------------------

cleome46

If Naked while posting... Please report immediately to this thread.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Implied Ownership - when we create our Legion World personas,it implies we "own" our characters in the LMB universe. It is simple etiquette to ask the poster concerned if you can use his/her character in any fiction you're writing, and to ask for approval for any major developments you plan to have that character go through

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I. P. - show courtesy and respect to your fellow Legion Worlders or yours will be [Banned!]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

IQ - generally high among all LMBers, but Reboot in particular has a very high one

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
IR - Cobie's bad grammar about expressing his current condition. [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icky Sounds - Read all about them in the "Worst Song Ever" thread.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Image Tags - the "[img]" and "[/img]" syntax that Legion Worlders use to post all their pretty pictures.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Infinitely Unpopular - ...on the LMB. The works of Rob Liefeld. Sorry, Dude, but at least you've got the rest of fandom at your beck and call.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Incredibly Violent - Power Boy's drinking buddies. Good thing he can handle their temper tantrums!

--------------------

cleome46

Intriguing Women - They may be for real, or they may be some dude's alt. (I frequently forget which one I am.)

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.