Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » I'm thinking of an ANIMAL 2! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 103 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  101  102  103   
Author Topic: I'm thinking of an ANIMAL 2!
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Squirrel?
Well, there's a predator for you!
[Wink]

I'm not sure about possums (although they're infamous for eating chickens and eggs) but, racoons eat mice, snails, fish, frogs, bats, bugs, . . . pretty much what they can get their little hands on (veggies, too, of course.)
The ones we had loved hamburgers and hot dogs.
Go figure.

Is it a baboon?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] I had to try1 right now I cannot think of the predatory climber...

so...

Q: is this animal a type of Chimpanzee? for that reason, I saw the Planet of the Ape movie last week and it was not that bad.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:

I'm not sure about possums (although they're infamous for eating chickens and eggs) but, racoons eat mice, snails, fish, frogs, bats, bugs, . . . pretty much what they can get their little hands on (veggies, too, of course.)
Go figure.

All three (racoons, opossums, squirrels) are omnivores. While possums mostly scavenge for meat they'll certainly attack much smaller animals if the opportunity presents itself.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
It is neither a baboon nor a chimpanzee.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a primate?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
It is a primate.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:

Go figure.

All three (racoons, opossums, squirrels) are omnivores. While possums mostly scavenge for meat they'll certainly attack much smaller animals if the opportunity presents itself.
Squirrels eat bugs/worms?
I've never seen one eating a bug or a worm, but that doesn't mean much.
A horse or gazelle or etc. will eat the bugs on the graces and leaves and grains that they eat, too, I suppose.

And I agree that any scavenger will kill to eat if it can.
[Yes]
Racoons still seem like true predators, to me.

Is this an Asian predatory mammal?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

It is Asian!

And squirrels will typically only eat nuts, seeds, grains, and fruits. They will eat meat if they are desperate, though. They will even eat birds' eggs, but only as a last resort.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a panda?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Nope...not a panda.
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Does it have a tail?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes, it has quite a long tail.
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it a macaque?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

It is not a macaque.

Here is kind of a hint - before I looked up this animal to use in the game, I had never heard of it.

Chaim Mattis Keller

Is it a tamarin?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

This topic comprises 103 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  101  102  103   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.