Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LSV Tournament (FINAL ROUND) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LSV Tournament (FINAL ROUND)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Team One: Tharok, Beauty Blaze, and Pollen vs. Team Two: Mantis Morlo, Zepha, and Golden Boy in LuthorCorp Headquarters

Lots of room for getting lost in here.

Tharok and Morlo both have big advantages. I'm leaning towards Morlo, who potentially has an army of chemoids to help them out. But Tharok can simply hack into the building defenses and control them, whatever they are.

Beauty Blaze and Pollen look for Zepha and Golden Boy. Let's say all four find each other. Pollen blasts Zepha and GB, who blows the spores back and slams Pollen into a wall. Blaze melts Golden Boy to the floor. Zepha and Blaze are locked into a stalemate.

Tharok sees what happens and takes out Zepha. But the Chemoids take out Blaze.

Hmmm... in a Tharok vs. Morlo sitch, I'm leaning towards the craftier Tharok. So...

Team One: Tharok, Beauty Blaze, and Pollen

2. Team Three: Shagrek, Lightning Lord, and Rogarth vs. Team Four: Stasi, Ron-Karr, and Dynamo Boy on the Daily Planet Rooftop

Hmm...! Lightning Lord acts first and blasts the biggest threat - Stasi. But a Dynamo Boy-boosted stasis field slows down the lightning enough to allow them to dodge. Stasi then freezes all three opponents whil Ronn-Kar knocks them out one by one.

Team Four: Stasi, Ron-Karr, and Dynamo Boy

3. Team Five: Chameleon Chief, Micro Lad and Titania vs. Team Six: Sun Emperor, Nemesis Kid
and Tyr in S.T.A.R Laboratories

Sun Emp starts burning the place down while Tyr sends his gun hand to find an exit. Nemesis Kid stands around looking for an opponent so that his power will work.

Chameleon Chief comes across Tyr's gun hand and transforms it into a cymbal monkey. Titania encounters Sun Emp and takes him out. Micro Lad and the Chief then double team Nemesis Kid while Titania takes out Tyr.

Team Five: Chameleon Chief, Micro Lad and Titania

4. Team Six: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo
vs. Team Seven: Blackout Boy, Starfinger and Eyeful Ethel in the Bottled City of Kandor

Charma makes BB and Starfinger knock each other out. Nardo and Eyeful Ethel have a staring contest, and CQ sucker punches EE while they're at it.

Nardo is smart enough to figure a way of the bottled city, or Charma can control the Kryptonians to help them, so...

Team Six: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo

5. Team Eight: Phantom Lad, Magno Lad, and Computo
vs. Team Nine: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Lazon
in Schuster Arena

Whew. Tough one. SQ mind controls Phantom Lad and Magno Lad to take each other out. However, Computo takes both her and Black Mace out.

That leaves Computo vs. Lazon. Computo takes control of all the arena devices, but Lazon's light form is too fast and...

Team Nine: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Lazon

6. Team Ten: Mystelor, Zymyr, and Elysion vs. Team Eleven: Satan Girl, Quicksand, and Size Lad in the Kirby Mountains

Ooh. Tough one again.

Satan Girl uses her vision powers to spot the other team. She flies Size Lad to Zymyr, and Size Lad shrinks his teleportation gadgets. Zymyr down.

Quicksand goes to confront Elysion. She liquefies anything he throws at her, but eventually goes down as Elysion makes the ground underneath her erupt.

While that happens, SG is going after Mystelor, who has been trying to mind-control her all this time.

I'm not sure how powerful Mystelor is, but she didn't control Shagrek from harassing her, so...

SG beats Mystelor, then takes out Elysion.

Team Eleven: Satan Girl, Quicksand, and Size Lad

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Round Two Battles
1. Team One: Tharok, Beauty Blaze, and Pollen vs. Team Two: Mantis Morlo, Zepha, and Golden Boy in LuthorCorp Headquarters

These venues are actually pretty difficult for these kids because for example: I bet the Luthor building’s defenses could take out most of these players. (Mechanical arms, energy blasts, gas attacks, darts, etc.) They’re overall not as smart the LSH members.

I figure Tharok and Mantis Morlo can get their respective teams to the top but, not without hilarious difficulty. Both teams arrive at the top the worse for wear … and Mantis down a few Chemoids. Well, maybe it’ll be ok since they are scientists from the future.

They all get to Luthor’s penthouse office just in time to fight over the briefcases.

Zepha and Beauty Blaze blast at each other, Golden Boy is pretty much useless since Tharok guns him down from a distance. Tharok holds off the Chemoids while Pollen takes out Morlo … Then they triple team Beauty Blaze, who might get in a few good licks but … eventually falls or flees.

Tharok has the savy to pick the right briefcase.

Team One: Tharok, Beauty Blaze, and Pollen

2. Team Three: Shagrek, Lightning Lord, and Rogarth vs. Team Four: Stasi, Ron-Karr, and Dynamo Boy on the Daily Planet Rooftop

It’s windy on the rooftop. Shagrek disintegrates the Daily Planet Sign. Then he disintegrates big flat easy target Ron-Karr. : (

Stasi puts Shagrek in a stasis field and kicks him off the side of the building.

Rogarth beats on Dynamo Boy keeping him busy while Lightning Lord goes crazy blasting everything, because the storm told him to, and fries Stasi!

Dynamo Boy dispatches Rogarth and this battle ends up a fight between crazy Lightning Lord’s natural power versus the artificial power of Lightning Lord. Unfortunately for Mekt, Dynamo Boy is cunning enough to get all the LSH expelled according to their own rules. DB comes prepared and is pretty good in the use of his belt to create any power that is necessary to defeat Lightning Lord. I’m sure if it came to an energy blast match versus energy blast match, LL could burn out DB’s belt but … I don’t think DB’s that dumb. He’d smack him with an elongated punch, or bounce on him with Bouncing Boy’s power.

Dynamo Boy stands alone, amongst the blackened rubble of the Daily planet building. Too bad, I love that crazy Mekt.

Team Four: Stasi, Ron-Karr, and Dynamo Boy

3. Team Five: Chameleon Chief, Micro Lad and Titania vs. Team Six: Sun Emperor, Nemesis Kid

This one’s tough. For them. Chameleon Chief and Titania are no help to Micro Lad who has to lead them out of the labs himself. But their variable forms and invulnerability aids them.

Nemesis Kid quickly takes charge of his team and leads his crew better, plus he’s got Tyr who isn’t so shabby with technology.

Any random super humans that happen to be in the labs get taken out by Nemesis Kid.

Assuming Micro Lad’s team can catch up with Nemesis Kid’s … Sun Emperor slags them and the hallway they are in, melting the walls and floors in a vicious manner. Chameleon Chief, Titania, and Mist Master all can survive but are taken aback. Mist Master must be vulnerable to the steam and heat let off by the melting hall. [shrug]

Tyr fires away at the three, stunning them or forcing them to dodge.

Nemesis Kid can take out Mist Master, Tyr and/or Sun Emperor can each keep Chameleon Chief more than busy while the other teams up with Nemesis Kid take down Titania. Chameleon Chief, if he’s not fried by now, should run.

Team Six: Sun Emperor, Nemesis Kid
and Tyr

vs. Team Seven: Blackout Boy, Starfinger and Eyeful Ethel in the Bottled City of Kandor

OK, I figure if these shrunken guys make any disturbance an army of Super police officers are going to bring the hammer down on them.

If they face off, shots are exchanged, and I assume Blackout Boy can knock out Charma’s power … hmmm.

I’m not sure just how strong Calorie Queen is, enough to punch out Blackout Boy and Eyeful Ethel for sure but … maybe not enough to throw a building down on them.

After much wandering around in the dark for each other, Starfinger summons Starlight and Starbright who do battle with Nardo’s androids. Nardo, however disintegrates them with some strange technology.

Nardo laughs as he trades bolts with a sad Starfinger. The Nardo bots close in on Ethel and Blackout Boy.

Charma and Calorie Queen alert Nardo to the arriving Kryptonian powered police … but Nardo just has some kryptonite weapon in store for them. They stroll out of Kandor, Nardo’s cape blowing in the wind behind him.

Nardo flips a switch and they all return to normal size. Team Six: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo

in Schuster Arena

Jets of fire and torture devices!? Magno Lad and/or Computo can commandeer such devices for their advantage. However, Saturn Girl commandeers Phantom Lad, and Magno Lad!

Computo strikes down Saturn Queen, while fending off Black Mace, Lazon, and Magno Lad.

A beat up and rusty Computo fries Black Mace, and sprays Lazon with some sort of energy cancelling/entrapment agent.

Hey, they’re no LSH!

Team Eight: Phantom Lad, Magno Lad, and Computo

6. Team Ten: Mystelor, Zymyr, and Elysion vs. Team Eleven: Satan Girl, Quicksand, and Size Lad in the Kirby Mountains

This eventually ends in chaos, no matter how it starts.

Elysion is destroying the whole damn place with earth quakes and rocks moving through the air. Satan Girl is smashing everything. And Project Cadmus super powered clones are called in to shut down the disturbance.

Zymyr teleports Size Lad, Quicksand, and a handful of clones away …

Zymyr freaks out because of all the Cadmus clones coming and teleports himself away. Seems like something he would do.

Mystelor, I figure if Dream Girl can take you out, Satan Girl can accidentally take you out while she’s smashing Elysion’s rocks.

(I wonder if Satan Girl is as smart as Super Girl?) Anyway, she flies rings around Elysion’s avalanches and whips off to grab the Mother Box … avoiding the Cadmus clones.

Team Eleven: Satan Girl, Quicksand, and Size Lad

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Round Two Battles

Hmm... Beauty Blaze/Zepha and Pollen/Golden Boy are pretty much stalemated as they battle their way up the stairs. Tharok and Mantis Morla make their way up, at which point MM distracts Tharok with one of his chemoids. Morlo picks a briefcase, but picks incorrectly. Tharok, however, using the infra-red in his robot eye, does not have that problem

Team One wins.

Hmm... not sure what Stasi's capacity for generating stasis fields is, but the best bet is if it can be boosted by Dynamo Boy and used to capture all three opponents. Otherwise, team four is pretty much dead meat. I'll give it to Team Four, however.

Both teams rush down the stairs. Nemesis Kid runs headlong into the other team, who all attack him at once. His power teleports him out of the building. Then Sun Emperor and Tyr just start blasting and burning stuff, and the whole building basically collapses/explodes. Team Six.

For a second I thought this would be the ideal environment for Nardo, but then I remembered his super-fatassing power requires super-power Kryptonians to work. I'm not sure if women automatically attack this version of Charma. If so, she's probably quickly taken out of the battle by Calorie Queen. Nardo can easily take out Blackout Boy, as his radar eye is probably immune to his power. Let's suppose Starfinger takes down Calorie Queen with radiation or force thrust ray or something after she takes out Eyeful Ethel. That leaves Starfinger versus Nardo, which seems to me the main battle of this match, however it goes. And while Starfinger has a heck of a lot of powers, it just seems to me at the end of the day Nardo is a whole lot meaner and deadlier. So, Nardo scores a home run! Duplicate Team Six advances as well.

in Schuster Arena

Black Mace is quickly bonked on the head by his own mace via Magno Lad. Saturn Queen commands Phantom Lad to remain tangible while Lazon takes him out. I don't think Lazon is going to be able to take down Computo (who is protected by a force field), however, so the best bet would be if Saturn Queen could control Magno Lad and use his power against Computo. However, if Computo is smart (er... which it is), it will recognize Magno Lad as the greatest mammalian thread to him and neutralize him itself. So, before Saturn Queen takes contol of Magno Lad, Computo captures him and imprisons him in one of his bubble thingmabobs. It then takes out the rest of the opposing team, after a few experiments with how their mammalian bodies endure exposure to the advertised torture devices. Team Eight for the win.

This is an interesting match-up. It seems like the perfect environment for Elysion, though I don't he's going to be able to do much against these three particular opponents. Quicksand can basically go liquid, Satan Girl is invulnerable, and Size Lad can shrink any chunks of Earth that get near him. It seems to me Team Ten's only hope is if Zymyr teleports Satan Girl away before she gets the Mother Box. Size Lad could shrink Zymyr's bubble, however, causing him to retreat. I think it's really going to come down to which of Mystelor or Quicksand can find the Mother Box after all the destruction caused by Elysion, and I'm going to go with Quicksand. Team Eleven.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     

Pollen will try to infect the other team with her spores so Zepha will be kept busy trying to blow them all away. Golden Boy is susceptible to heat so Beauty Blaze will make sure he doesn't get close enough to touch anyone. And Tharok has the firepower to disable Mantis Morlo before he can use one of his chemical concoctions, and then use his X-ray vision (he does have that right?) in order to determine which case has the kryptonite.

Tharok, Beauty Blaze & Pollen for the win.

I'm not sure of the limits of Stasi's stasis field power but let's say Dynamo Boy boosts it so that he/she(?) is able to contain at least two of the opposing team. Since everyone on Team 3 has long-range offensive capabilities, that still leaves one opponent who can destroy Dynamo Boy's belt from a distance. And with that gone I don't see Team 4 able to overcome their more powerful opponents.

Shagrek, Lightning Lord & Rogarth for the win.

3. Team Five: Chameleon Chief, Micro Lad and Titania vs. Team Six: Sun Emperor, Nemesis Kid and Tyr in S.T.A.R Laboratories

Gosh. This is the most difficult fight yet to determine a winner in IMO. Everyone's power seems to be able to counteract everyone else's power and on top of that - no one here seems particularly suited to the maze, so it may just be a case of one team defeating the other and then creating their own destructive path out of the laboratory.

Team 5 are all close-range fighters so Sun Emperor and Tyr will obviously try to take them out quickly from a distance. However, I see Team 5 as able to withstand, shape-shift or shrink around those assaults in order to avoid them and get in close.

Once there, I can honestly see this fight go about a dozen different ways so to save time I'm just going to give it to the team that's a little more sneaky than the other.

Chameleon Chief, Micro Lad & Titania for the win.

4. Team Six: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo vs. Team Seven: Blackout Boy, Starfinger and Eyeful Ethel in the Bottled City of Kandor

Starfinger is probably the perfect opponent to go up against Charma and Nardo as he can neutralise the former's power and reflect the latter's. And Eyeful Ethel and Blackout Boy make a great combination since I'm assuming she might have some vision powers that let her see in the dark. But even with that advantage I'm not seeing how they could do anything to take down Calorie Queen by themselves. So I'll say they just keep her busy while Starfinger takes down her opponents, and then does the same to her.

Blackout Boy, Starfinger & Eyeful Ethel for the win.

5. Team Eight: Phantom Lad, Magno Lad, and Computo vs. Team Nine: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Lazon in Schuster Arena

Saturn Queen commands Phantom Lad to stay solid, allowing Lazon to zap him out of action. But then Magno Lad pulls Black Mace's weapon out of his hand and smashes Saturn Queen over the head with it, putting her out of action. Lazon then zaps Magno Lad while Computo puts Black Mace in a force field prison, leaving it at 1 on 1. But here, I think Lazon will be too quick for Computo's force fields and should also be able to disrupt the living computer's electronic circuitry with his power, so I'll say it's...

Saturn Queen, Black Mace & Lazon for the win.

Elysion and Mystelor telekinetically rip up the earth and trees and attempt to pummel their opponents with them. But Quicksand turns it all into liquid and then Satan Girl uses her super-breath to forcefully blow it all back at Team 10. Meanwhile, Size Lad prevents Zymyr from teleporting away by shrinking down his bubble-ship thing so that it cracks around him.

Satan Girl, Quicksand & Size Lad for the win.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Round Two Battle Results
1. Team One: Tharok, Beauty Blaze, and Pollen
2. Team Four: Stasi, Ron-Karr, and Dynamo Boy on the Daily Planet Rooftop
3. Team Six: Sun Emperor, Nemesis Kid
and Tyr

"I belive that Team Six deserves to win. It does not matter what power you have, it is what you gain that counts. Their power simply tastes better," Parasite stated.

5. Team Nine: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Lazon

"The winner of this glorious battle is Team Nine! Your combat skills are impressive and we commend you for surviving this match," Amazing Grace said.

6. Team Eleven: Satan Girl, Quicksand, and Size Lad in the Kirby Mountains

In order to mantain an even number of teams, we are now entering a Wildcard Round. Every voter gets to choose tweleve villians they would like to return to the Tournament. The six villains with the highest number of votes will get a second chance.

Please take in consideration the strengths and weaknesses of the remaining characters. There are advantages and disadvantages to every type of character. If you have any questions, please consult the Discussion thread.

Wild Card Candidates
Sugyn
Radiation Roy
Hag
Ol-Vir
Caress
Silver Slasher
Arrow
Storm Boy
Magnetic Kid
Mist Master
Sunburst
Neutrax
Holdur
Tusker
Mano
Hunter
Evisceratronic
Alaktor
Stheno
Praetor Lemnos
Spider Girl
Wild Huntsman
Command Kid
Echo
Twine
Emerald Empress
Earth-Man
Cosmic King
Apollo
Evillo
Sun Emperor
Stasi
Tyr
Persuader
Ze Tongue (Postboot)
Flare
Mantis Morlo
Zepha
Golden Boy
Shagrek
Lightning Lord
Rogarth
Chameleon Chief
Micro Lad
Titania
Blackout Boy
Starfinger
Eyeful Ethel
Phantom Lad
Magno Lad
Computo
Mystelor
Zymyr
Elysion

Wildcard votes are due on Friday, December 23rd at 1:00 P.M Central Time. If there are any serious problems, delays are to be expected.

[ December 21, 2011, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Emily Sivana ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Starfinger
Blackout Boy
Ze Tongue
Stasi
Apollo
Twine
Command Kid
Spider Girl
Sugyn
Holdur
Magnetic Kid
Radiation Roy

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Radiation Roy
Ol-Vir
Spider Girl
Emerald Empress
Earth-Man
Cosmic King
Sun Emperor
Lightning Lord
Chameleon Chief
Titania
Computo
Elysion

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Sugyn
Evisceratronic
Stheno
Spider Girl
Apollo
Ze Tongue
Computo
Golden Boy
Hunter
Twine
Mist Master
Hag

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Leaning towards the females here...

Ze Tongue
Stheno
Twine
Sugyn
Emerald Empress
Flare
Zymyr
Storm Boy
Caress
Zepha
Chameleon Chief
Hag

[ December 21, 2011, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you everyone for your patience! Since everyone got their votes in so early, I have decided to post the results now.

Wildcard Winners
Computo
Stheno
Ze Tongue
Spider Girl
Twine
Sugyn

The next round will feature enemies of the Green Lanterns, in honor of a forum member's recent birthday. It was difficult to decide on four Green Lantern villains, but I have done the best I could to make everyone happy.

Round Three Stages
Korugarian Street: We are on the planet Korugar, the homeworld of Sinestro. Both teams start on different sides of the street and must defeat all their opponents. They must do this without the Green Lantern flag on their side of the street being captured. They must try to capture the flag of the other team.
Zamaron Arena: This is a match in a neutral environment. The team who defeats all their opponents wins.
Coast City Cove: Each team starts on one side of a cove on the sunny shores of Coast City. They must defeat all their opponents while enduring ever changing weather traditions caused by Major Disaster.
Solomon Grundy's Swamp: The teams begin on opposite sides of a swamp outside of Gotham City. The goal is to defeat all your opponents, however this is not a friendly environment. Solomon Grundy sleeps under the water and will awaken if the water is strongly disturbed.

1. Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl, and Lazon
vs. Team Two: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Beauty Blaze on the Coast City Cove
2. Team Three: Charma, Dynamo Boy, Stasi vs. Team Four: Sun Emperor, Pollen, and Tyr in Solomon Grundy's Swamp
3. Team Five: Nardo, Computo, and Ron-Karr vs. Team Six: Sugyn, Tharok, and Stheno on the Korugarian Street
4. Team Seven: Quicksand, Twine, and Ze Tongue
vs. Team Eight: Calorie Queen, Nemesis Kid and Size Lad in the Zamaron Arena

Due to events such as the annual Secret Society of Super-Villains Holiday Party, our guest stars have requested that voting deadlines be pushed back as far as possible.

Votes are due on Monday, December 26th at 1:30 P.M Central Time. Happy Holidays everyone!

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow, Emily. Your arenas are becoming more and more creative!

I'm also pleased that a lot of one-shot villains from the Postboot are still in it - it's a testament to that era. Pollen, Stheno and Ze Tongue all appeared only once, and Twine didn't appear that much more often. We're also using the Postboot version of Karma, cool.

I think Saturn Queen could take out Satan Girl, but not Lazon as well. If she takes out one, the other will get her. Neither Black Mace nor Beauty Blaze can do much against living light or a Kryptonian, so... Spider Girl gets VERY lucky with two good teammates.

Also, Satan Girl and Lazon are the two who can withstand Major Disaster's powers best.

Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl, and Lazon

2. Team Three: Charma, Dynamo Boy, Stasi vs. Team Four: Sun Emperor, Pollen, and Tyr in Solomon Grundy's Swamp

Weren't Dynamo Boy and Stasi on the same team before?

Charma again takes control, removing Sun Emperor and Tyr from the fight.

Pollen blasts them all with her pollen, but Stasi either freezes it or Dynamo Boy heals Stasi and Charma enough to take Pollen out.

Grundy isn't an issue, as he's clearly male and thus vulnerable to Charma. If her powers won't work, Stasi's will.

Team Three: Charma, Dynamo Boy, Stasi

3. Team Five: Nardo, Computo, and Ron-Karr vs. Team Six: Sugyn, Tharok, and Stheno on the Korugarian Street

Interesting battle.

Since this is a street without objects blocking their line of sight, Stheno can easily turn Nardo with his many eyes and Ron-Karr to stone just like that.That leaves 3 versus Computo.

Stheno's useless against it, but Sugyn can keep it busy.

Korugar isn't particularly technological, so Computo doesn't have too much of an advantage. Tharok can stalemate it as well.

Team Six: Sugyn, Tharok, and Stheno

Tough one.

Hmmm...

This is a small area, so I'd guess Quicksand, Twine and Ze Tongue, all of whom have long-range abilities, will be smart enough to gang up on Nemesis Kid ASAP.

Size Lad shrinks Twine's whip, but Quicksand and Tongue still double team and take out NK fast.

Quicksand then liquefies the ground underneath Calorie Queen and Size Lad, while Ze Tongue knocks them out.

Team Seven: Quicksand, Twine, and Ze Tongue

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Let's see, Saturn Queen could probably take control of Satan Girl or Lazon, but not both, and either of them left uncontrolled can pretty quickly take her out. Let's say she starts to take control of Satan Girl, but Lazon zaps her at the speed of light. Weather conditions don't seem like they're going to make much difference. Satan Girl can then take down Beauty Blaze without much caring about the weather either. The weather could effect a match-up between Spider Girl and Black Mace, which Sussa would ordinary have an advantage in because of superior range, but even if BM takes her down, there's still not much he can do against the other two.

Team One

Charma quickly takes control of Sun Emperor and Tyr, sending them to fight against each other. Pollen (who is female, right?) tries blasting the others with spores, which are intercepted by Stasi's stasis field. Tyr's gunhand detaches and begin flying across the swamp, where it is quickly stopped by Solomon Grundy, who has been awoken by all the thrashing of Sun Emperor and Tyr and quickly became another slave to Charma. Dynamo Boy actually takes out the gun by draining it's power, however. Grundy then enters into the Tyr/Sun Emperor battle, and emerges victorious, if a little burned.

Team Three

Computo positions himself at the "base" of his team, force shielding himself as well as the flag. Nardo quickly advances with his Nardobots. Stheno tries to stop them, but Nardo his able to use his radar vision to avoid her power, and a quickly blast from him takes her out. Meanwhile, Ron-Karr is sliding across the street, but Sugyn quickly washes him into the gutter and down the drain with a well-placed water spout. Tharok meanwhile, is blasting through Nardobots and reaches Computo, who berates him for his mammalian half before capturing him as an interesting specimen for study. Meanwhile a well-placed blast from Nardo also takes down Sugyn, who is left guarding his flag by himself, and Nardo grabs the flag, with plenty of baseball metaphors thrown in!

Team Five

Size Lad effectively neutralizes Twine by shrinking her whip thingie, and Calorie Queen goes straight for Ze Tongue, using her super-strength to her advantage (and a well-place bite if need be). This leaves Nemesis Kid plenty of leeway to adapt all sorts of abilities to deal with Quicksand. I'm going to say he just neutralizes her power, allowing Calorie Queen to kayo her (and Twine for that matter).

Team Eight

Blacula
Easy

I have to do these really quickly unfortunately so they're not as well-thought out as my previous match-ups.

1. Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl, and Lazon vs. Team Two: Saturn Queen, Black Mace, and Beauty Blaze on the Coast City Cove

Beauty Blaze is poorly suited to the wet, stormy conditions which keep extinguishing her flames; and Black Mace is equally vulnerable to the violent weather. Saturn Queen tries to control the minds of her opponents but between Satan Girl's super-mind and Lazon's light-form she has to settle for Spider Girl - who is of little use to her. And Satan Girl and Lazon mop them all up.

Spider Girl, Satan Girl & Lazon for the win.

Dynamo Boy, Stasi and Charma are a great combination who can take down all of their opponents quickly by either freezing them or charming them - all without waking Solomon Grundy.

Charma, Dynamo Boy & Stasi for the win.

Stheno tries to petrify her opponents but Ron-Karr flattens and lets the rays go past him, Nardo uses his radar vision to avoid it, and Computo is immune to it. While Computo and Tharok try to out-110001111001 each other, Nardo keeps Sugyn busy and Ron-Karr sneaks past to capture the flag.

Nardo, Computo & Ron-Karr for the win.

4. Team Seven: Quicksand, Twine, and Ze Tongue vs. Team Eight: Calorie Queen, Nemesis Kid and Size Lad in the Zamaron Arena

Size Lad quickly shrinks down Twine's whip, rendering her ineffective. In response, Quicksand melts the ground underneath all of her opponents, catching Size Lad and Calorie Queen but not Nemesis Kid until Ze Tongue tangles him up with his tongue as well. Team 7 think they've won... until Calorie Queen eats and fights her way out of the sand pit until she is close enough to Quicksand and Ze Tongue to knock them out.

Calorie Queen, Nemesis Kid & Size Lad for the win.

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Satan Girl and/or Lazon are just too fast for Saturn Queen. I think they can fly through any hurricane or tidal wave that Major Disaster throws at them, while the other team could be wiped out by Major Disaster. The wind and rain are also pretty hard on Beauty Blaze’s powers.

Saturn Queen may be able to stop Lazon but, across the cove is pretty far and she may not even see him before he across the distance taking her out. Also I assume Satan Girl like Supergirl would take at least a few seconds to be mentally overpowered.

Satan Girl takes out Black Mace after a few back and forths. Spider Girl finally arrives, out of breath from running all the way over from the other side of the cove, to be a target for Beauty Blaze while Satan Girl and/r Lazon take her down.

This long distance venue just isn’t kind to Saturn Queen.

Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl, and Lazon

hmmm, I’m trying to think how these can take out Solomon Grundy?

I think Sun Emporer’s flame is a big target for Solomon. While Solomon is fighting Sun Emperor, Pollen, and Tyr … Dynamo Boy’s team sneaks up and takes them all out … If they need help against Solomon Charma uses all the boys to beat him down. I think the swamp is a big advantage for someone as cunning and back stabbing as Dynamo Boy.

Team Three: Charma, Dynamo Boy, Stasi

Computo rules Tharok … Tharok’s human self struggles with his Computo controlled robot half. Nardo has some invention to reflect Stheno’s power, turning her to stone.

Sugyn and Ron-Karr trip each other up until Nardo puts the smack down on Sugyn.

Team Five: Nardo, Computo, and Ron-Karr for the win.

... The Green Lantern of the sector promptly shows up to do battle with the winning team.

Twine takes out Size Lad quick enough, Calorie Queen punches out Twine, Nemesis Kid takes out Ze Tongue with pure nastiness and then uses his powers on Quicksand. Calorie Queen and Nemesis then gloat … the Zamaron’ applaud Calorie Queen.

Team Eight: Calorie Queen, Nemesis Kid and Size Lad in the Zamaron Arena

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Round Three Battle Results
2. Team Three: Charma, Dynamo Boy, Stasi
3. Team Five: Nardo, Computo, and Ron-Karr
4. Team Eight: Calorie Queen, Nemesis Kid and Size Lad

Round Four Battle Stages

The stages for this round are based around the villains of Shazam.

Thief-King Stage Each team starts at the end of a luxurious tomb in Ancient Egypt. They must break into the tomb (which is filled with the usual fake doors and other ancient anti-burglary devices) and steal a golden ankh. They must defeat all their opponants too; however too much noise will alert the guards.

Mansion Stage The creepy Sivana mansion in Fawcett City looks like it is from the 18th century on the outside, but inside is the marvels of worlds beyound Earth. Each team starts in a room in the basement. They must defeat all their opponants and find a way outside of the mansion.

1. Team One: Spider Girl, Dynamo Boy, and Nemesis Kid vs. Team Two: Stasi, Lazon, and Ron-Karr on the Thief-King Stage
2. Team Four: Computo, Satan Girl, and Size Lad
vs. Team Five: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo
on the Mansion Stage

I got this result three out of four times using the random generator, so it is what will take place. The votes for this round are currently due on December 29th at 9:00 P.M Central Time. Thank you for your patience.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.