Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LSV Tournament (FINAL ROUND) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LSV Tournament (FINAL ROUND)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, looks like I was the only one who didn't go with the flow last round!

1. Team One: Spider Girl, Dynamo Boy, and Nemesis Kid vs. Team Two: Stasi, Lazon, and Ron-Karr on the Thief-King Stage

Breaking into a tomb, sounds like a good venue for both Spider-Girl and Ron-Karr! Good for them.

Lazon zips around looking for the tomb. When he finds it, he signals Stasi and Ron-Karr to follow.

Suddenly, Team One stumbles upon him. Nemesis Kid steps forward and evolves a power that can beat Lazon. Stasi freezes Dynamo Boy (knowing from previous rounds just how dangerous he can be) but is taken out by Spider Girl. Ron-Karr evades both of them and slips into the tomb.

When Spider Girl and Nemesis Kid finally follow...

Ron-Karr can easily escape, but he can't do much to either of them.

Team One: Spider Girl, Dynamo Boy, and Nemesis Kid

2. Team Four: Computo, Satan Girl, and Size Lad
vs. Team Five: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo
on the Mansion Stage

Wow, Computo and Satan Girl on the same team is almost unfair. Satan Girl can x-ray vision her way around, while Computo can meddle with the equipment. Charma is useless against either of them.

Satan Girl zips around at superspeed and takes out CQ, Charma and Nardo. Size Lad assists Computo in mapping the Sivana mansion.

Team Four: Computo, Satan Girl, and Size Lad

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Can't do elaborate explanations now, but votes are Team One and Team Four.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't either, my computer is in the shop, team one and team four.

Sorry Nardo! [Frown]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Another quickie unfortunately -

1. Team One: Spider Girl, Dynamo Boy, and Nemesis Kid vs. Team Two: Stasi, Lazon, and Ron-Karr on the Thief-King Stage

Spider Girl and Ron-Karr don't really have the offensive capabilities to make much of a difference to this fight so they will race each other to the ankh while their teammates battle it out. And I think the outcome of that battle all comes down to whether Stasi is quick enough to freeze Dynamo Boy in time before he amps up Nemesis Kid's power so that he can defeat more than one opponent at a time. If she doesn't, then Nemesis Kid can take down Stasi and Lazon easily. If she does, then it's two on one and Nemesis Kid loses. I think innate powers are probably faster than external ones so I'll say she and Lazon win that battle... and then Ron-Karr comes back with the ankh.

Stasi, Lazon & Ron-Karr for the win.

2. Team Four: Computo, Satan Girl, and Size Lad vs. Team Five: Calorie Queen, Charma, and Nardo on the Mansion Stage

Hmm. Tough one. Size Lad is no threat to the other team but he is to his own, so Charma charms him into shrinking down his own teammate, Computo - who is then stomped on like a can by Calorie Queen. It's now 3 (4 including Size Lad) against Satan Girl but I don't think even that (especially with this array of powers) will be enough to stop the Kryptonian, who quickly breezes through all of her opponents and punches a way out of the mansion.

Computo, Satan Girl & Size Lad for the win.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Battle Results for Round Four
1. Team One: Spider Girl, Dynamo Boy, and Nemesis Kid
2. Team Four: Computo, Satan Girl, and Size Lad

Final Round
Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl and Computo
vs. Team Two: Dynamo Boy, Nemesis Kid, and Size Lad in...
Doomstadt! We were graciously invited to the Eastern European country of Latveria. The match will be televised throughout this small country and be personally presided over by Dr. Doom. This match is held inside Doomstadt, which is filled with scientific and magical wonders. Each team starts in a separate tower of the castle and must search the castle for the other team in order to defeat them. Then they must go downstairs and choose from one of two boxes. One box contains a Cosmic Cube and the other box contains a portal to another dimension!

Doom wants all the votes in by January 2nd at 10:00 P.M.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm I bet Dynamo Boy knows all about the Doomstadt and whatever toys might be within to help him defeat the others ...

Can he capitalize on this before Computo and Satan Girl take him out ?

methinks not. and with Satan Girl and Computo, Nemesis Kid's power is just going to adapt him so that he can flee.

and Spider Girl can beat up Size Lad, also this might be a good venue for her thieving skills.

---

Maybe Nemesis Kid can turn to Kryptonite to take down Satan Girl while Computo and Dynamo fight but Spider Girl's gonna make short work of Size Lad and then help knock out Nemesis Kid, when Satan Girl's powers return ... Dynamo Boy is tripled teamed.

----

Between Satan Girl and Computo, they open whatever box they choose.

Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl and Computo

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Man, Spider Girl gets REALLY lucky with her teammates [Razz]

If the teams started in a small area like an arena, I could see Size Lad shrinking Computo and Nemesis Kid tackling Satan Girl. However, since each team starts in a separate tower... Satan Girl can use her vision powers, and Computo his scientific know-how, to trace the other team.

As for Nemesis Kid, the way I understand it is that he actually has to be attacked first for his power to work. He can't really trigger it by himself. Still, he's a scientist, so he can probably figure out some of the machinery in Doomstadt.

His expertise seems to be in chemistry, though, IIRC, so...

Let's say NK makes some potions and stuff that will help, and Size Lad shrinks them down so they're helpful. Dynamo Boy can supercharge them all, but I see his power as working to boost the range and energy levels, but not actually make powers more effective. So NK will still have the same limitations.

I dunno, Satan Girl + Computo just seem too overwhelming a duo, especially in a battle that involves searching out their opponents.

Team One: Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl and Computo

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
As long as Team Four stays together, Nemesis Kid isn't going to be able to do much, and while my money would be on Dynamo Boy to best take advantage of the environment, I don't see them overcoming the combo of Computo and Satan Girl, which is pretty deadly. By the way, Size Lad is still busy trying to figure out if he can use his powers to de-super-fatass himself after last round.

Got to go with Team Four

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl and Computo vs. Team Two: Dynamo Boy, Nemesis Kid and Size Lad

Size Lad pulls out his trick from the last round again and shrinks Computo down to Coke-can size. And Dynamo Boy boosts Nemesis Kid's power to enable him to take down more than one opponent - which means Satan Girl and Spider Girl don't have the numbers to defeat him. So...

Dynamo Boy, Nemesis Kid & Size Lad for the win.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
The winners of the LSV Tournament is Team One: Spider Girl, Satan Girl and Computo! They win the grand prize, which is a Cosmic Cube. This timeline is about to get more interesting... Please see the LSH Tournament for any suggestions for the next tournament. Thank you all for your participation.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.