Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » LEGIOPARDY! (an archive) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: LEGIOPARDY! (an archive)
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I never saw this on the DC message boards. Ex, thank you so much for posting them!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

No prob.

It takes a little bit of Photoshop wrangling to get the threads together, so it will be a few days before I get Season 3 up, but I'm glad you're enjoying it. It was a lot of fun back in the day.

--------------------

Exnihil

When last we left the LEGIOPARDY saga, Ex had just returned from a too-long work assignment overseas. 2008 found me back home on American soil, reunited with Mrs. Nihil... but facing a crisis of priorities.

My company at the time was very pleased with the work I had done and decided that they were now going to send me to the Philippines for more of the same. While I loved the adventurous globe-trotting, at the same time, I was really beginning to think that it was time to settle down and spend more time at home.

I told my boss that I didn't think I wanted to travel as much any more, and that I was going to start looking for another job. Thankfully, he was actually quite understanding and told me that, if I wanted, I could work for a time in the software test lab while I searched for other employment. Talk about a great boss!

So I did. Spring/Summer 2008 I spent almost entirely alone in a computer lab, running tests and looking for a job. There was a lot of downtime, so... since idle hands are the Legion's work... I said, eh... what the heck... time for another round.

Of all four seasons of LEGIOPARDY, I really think this next one was my favorite. All of the procedural kinks had been worked out; there was a nice mix of returning players and new blood; and I personally felt (likely because I was starting a new chapter in my life) that I was creatively firing on all cylinders.

While I had experimented a little bit in the previous two seasons with including some images and some sound files, in season three I went all out... including my favorite bit, the "advertisements" leading up to the show. It was this Photoshop dabbling that would inspire me to do something more expansive and lead into my first creative effort on Legion World, "Survivor: Marzal"... but that's another story.

For now, LEGIOPARDY, Season 3...

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
CLICK HERE

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
CLICK HERE

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
HERE

-

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Exnihil

-
 -
 -
 -
CLICK HERE

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.