Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Nope, we may be animalistic but we don't call each other that. I do call him mountain goat since he was born and raised up in the mountains, while he calls me black sheep because apparently my teasing him is a sign of my black heart [Razz]

and because you sounded like a bleating sheep when you were teasing me! [Wink]
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
You got it, Quis!

Blaze started calling me vampire because my voice reminds him of the vampires on True Blood, apparently. I especially like teasing him with it while he's at the office - I'll call him up and go all low and husky, and he squirms in his seat because everyone there can hear him. And he can't do anything about it when he gets [Mad] [Razz]

Hon, you forgot to add that you look gorgeous like vampires too! [Wink]

1) Jimmy

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmph! Should I tell them what you say when you lose your temper while I'm teasing you? [Wink]

Awwww. And you look simply tempting, my hot little devil!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Saturday I was at my brother's for a cook-out and to meet my new great-nephew Michael. Of the following people, which one was not there?

1) Jimmy
2) Maria
3) Barbara
4) Grace
5) Paul
6) Alex
7) Elissa
8) Kara
9) Mariana
10) David
11) Daniel
12) Ken
13) Denise
14) Gabriella
15) Emily
16) Lorraine

Jimmy is my nephew and the proud father of young Michael.

Elissa is my niece and just graduated as a physician's assistant. The cook-out was partly a congratualtions to her.

And actually there were 2 Pauls at the cook-out. My brother-in-law and one of my niece's boyfriend

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Perhaps I will draw your family tree based on your descriptions, Quis [Smile] Congrats to Elissa!

10) David

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
11) Daniel

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Both my great nephews David & Daniel were at the cook-out.

IB, there were also 2 Michaels at the cook-out. The guest of honor and my brother Michael. And if you want a big family tree, my mother was one of 10 children. So, I have cousins up the Wazoo.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Maria

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

And I thought my family was bad... course, the family keeps track of all the progeny of my grandfather and HIS relatives, and my grandpa was one of 12...

Was the guest-of-honor Michael a visiting relative?

6) Alex

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The guest of honor Michael is my latest great nephew, only four months old.

Maria is his mother (and wife of my nephew Jimmy), so she was there.

my great nephew Alex was not there though. (I didn't ask why)

All the remaining answers I am related to by blood, except for one.

[ September 06, 2012, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow, happy birthday to the younger Michael!

Just curious, which one was the one you were not related to?

As for my Q,

Which of these fruit have I never eaten?

1) Dragonfruit
2) Strawberry
3) Raspberry
4) Apple
5) Jackfruit
6) Kiwi
7) Watermelon
8) Mandarin Orange
9) Passionfruit
10) Peach
11) Cherry
12) Mango
13) Lychee
14) Papaya
15) Coconut

[ September 06, 2012, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

7) Watermelon

As for the person at the cook-out that I am not related to, that just might be my next question.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
6) Kiwi

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9) Passionfruit

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Kiwi is pretty hard to get where I live, so I goble it up when I do encounter it.

Watermelon is a very common fruit and a great way to cool off on a hot day!

I have had passionfruit juice, but among all the fruit on the list, passionfruit is the only one I've never actually eaten (that is, chomped down on the whole fruit).

So, back to Novel Ty!

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.