Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Clive is one of the fastest, and has such high accuracy that he not only hits multiple enemies a lot, but also critical hits loads. With the right setup he can decimate an entire enemy party by himself... but he's not a top favorite.

Anita is another favorite because she's almost as powerful as Valeria AND has better magic... but she's not a top fave, either.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Reposting:

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

My favorite video game series is the Suikoden series (of which Blaze knows almost nothing about [Wink] ). My all-time favorite in the series is Suikoden 2. Player parties consist of up to 6 characters. Can you name my top 3 favorite party members in that game? Hero of the game is excluded, for obvious reasons.

b) Viktor - the Bear, a physical powerhouse with a talking sword
c) Georg - veteran general of a half dozen wars
d) Ayda - forest ranger and sharpshooting archer
e) Eilie - spunky knife-thrower with a crush on the hero
f) Rina - sexy fortune-telling magician (correct answer)
g) Bolgan - fire-breathing circus strongman
h) Tengaar - magician who pushes her poor boyfriend around
i) Oulan - female bodyguard who's a brick wall
m) Mukumuku - lovable flying squirrel
n) Yoshino - dutiful wife and naginata-wielder
q) Miklotov - hot-blooded and compassionate knight
r) Tomo - young spear-fighter who's a master of defensive magic
t) Kahn - vampire hunter and life magician
u) Lorelai - tough treasure hunter who outsmarts most of her male competitors
w) Luc - young wind magician who's the most powerful in the game

In case anyone wants to put a face to the name, here's a character guide.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
f) Rina - sexy fortune-telling magician
h) Tengaar - magician who pushes her poor boyfriend around
m) Mukumuku - lovable flying squirrel

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Tengaar is equal in magical power to Rina; I like having both of them in my party where Tengaar holds Earth and Fire magic while Rina uses Lightning and Water. But Tengaar's not quite a top fave.

Mukumuku (and his posse!) are adorable and it's hilarious beating the final boss with them... but they are so not among my faves.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

r) Tomo - young spear-fighter who's a master of defensive magic

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Tomo is one of the top Earth magicians in the game and hits surprisingly hard. Whenever she's in my party I use her as my main defensive spellcaster... but she's not a top fave.

Eilie is a good long-range fighter with enough speed and accuracy to critical hit and multi-hit a lot; she usually ends up killing from 2 to 4 enemies per round in my game. She's also good with Fire magic... and she is also one of my favorite characters!

That leaves one character to guess.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

d) Ayda - forest ranger and sharpshooting archer
u) Lorelai - tough treasure hunter who outsmarts most of her male competitors
w) Luc - young wind magician who's the most powerful in the game

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Ayda is fast and almost as good as Eilie is, and another common member of my party, but she's not a top fave.

Lorelai has stats generally comparable to Eilie, though her more powerful weapon allows her to do a bit more damage; but not a top fave.

Luc is amazing; his magic stat is roughly twice the average and while most people can only use their most powerful spells once, he can go up to 3 or 4 times! But I don't usually go for pure magician types so he's not a top fave either.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

I have an inkling that it's Kahn although i posted 3 answers

b) Viktor - the Bear, a physical powerhouse with a talking sword
q) Miklotov - hot-blooded and compassionate knight
t) Kahn - vampire hunter and life magician

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Viktor's cool and is a lot smarter than his gung-ho attitude would have you think... but he's not one of my top 3. Maybe top 5...

Miklotov's another good character and a solid rock (can equip some of the best armor in the game)... but not quite up there.

Kahn is a great character, decently strong and one of the best life magic users in the game... but not a top 3 fave either.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

this game is making me sad :/

g) Bolgan - fire-breathing circus strongman

n) Yoshino - dutiful wife and naginata-wielder

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Why are you sad? [Frown] you don't have to know everything about me right away...

One of those is right [Wink]

And it's not fire-breathing Bolgan, who's slow as mud, can't hit the side of a barn and has no magical ability whatsoever.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oulan is as strong as most men in the game, and has an ability that lets her deal double damage every round. She's also a brick wall against both physical and magical attacks, and when equipped properly can laugh off even the most powerful...

and she is one of my top faves [Wink]

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Ok, so your faves are:

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.