Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
2) I pushed Blaze off a tree in Subic Bay, Philippines.

I suspect that Blaze pushed you off the tree.

Hey Quis! How could you ever think that?! [Wink]
Well, I know how annoying IB can be and figured at some point you would lose your patience with him. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
4) A cashier laughed at a joke I made in Philadelphia.

In my experience, Philly cashiers tend to be a fairly miserable lot. [Smile]

I guess I met a rare cheery one, because this is true [Razz]

quote:
10) I met up with an old college classmate in the burial caves of Sagada, Philippines.

Also true. We didn't plan to meet up, and I was surprised to find her there!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
11) I got splashed on by a giant catfish in Lake Tonle Sap, Cambodia.

The floating village we visited bred some catfish, and trying to take a picture of one got me a little bit wet.

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
12) I rubbed guano on my ex-girlfriend's shoulder in the Biak-na-Bato caves, Philippines.

I only playfully threatened to do so, she got dirty enough on her own while we crawled through the caves. So this is the false statement, and Xben has it!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, I know how annoying IB can be and figured at some point you would lose your patience with him. [Wink]
[Frown]

Perhaps I should make Blaze sign a pre-nup in case that ever really happens [Wink]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
All right, who has always been my favorite DC (non-Legion) and favorite Marvel female superheros? You have to guess both. (With the Marvel ones, there are actually two possibilities I'd accept)

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
Black Canary
Elasti-Girl
Katana
Starfire
Supergirl
Vixen
Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

Black Widow
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Invisible Girl / Woman
Ms. Marvel
Phoenix
Rogue
Shadowcat
She-Hulk
Storm
Wasp

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:

But not enough to push him off a tree. Maybe from a 338-meter building. We plan to bungy jump at Macau Tower.

PS. Don't tell him I plan to push him off the building. Maybe he'll really make good his threat to have me sign a pre-nup! [Razz]

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Starfire

Storm

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)

Wasp

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
None right so far. In fact, nobody has any right so far.

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wonder Woman
Ms. Marvel

Question with eliminated choices out:

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
All right, who has always been my favorite DC (non-Legion) and favorite Marvel female superheros? You have to guess both. (With the Marvel ones, there are actually two possibilities I'd accept)

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
Black Canary
Elasti-Girl
Katana
Supergirl
Vixen
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

Black Widow
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Invisible Girl / Woman
Ms. Marvel
Phoenix
Rogue
Shadowcat
She-Hulk

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Nope for both. Hints: two of my characters would be normally considered to be far less powerful than the ones you have guessed here, IB. The third would probably be seen as more powerful.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Katana
Shadowcat

I have to say that I find the new 52 Katana to be creepy and disturbing. I miss the old Katana.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Guessing Batgirl and Black Widow then [Big Grin]

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

These last two guesses have one correct between them.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Batgirl
Shadowcat

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

IB, I thiink Xben means that of Katana, Batgirl, Shadowcat, and Black Widow, one of those is correct.

So my guess

Katana
Captain Marvel (Monica)

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.