Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 33)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I always hated Elmo too, for some reason. Just got on my nerves, especially with him always referring to himself as "Elmo".

J. Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Something October themed then...

Which of the following is my favourite monster?

A. Zombies
B. Big Bad Werewolf
C. Crazy Witches
D. Dracula
E. Elmo

F. Frankenstein
G. Ghosts, ghouls and goblins
H. Hungry Skeletons
I. Invisible Man
J. Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
K. King Kong
L. Loch Ness
M. The Mummy
N. None of the above

M. The Mummy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Not Jekyl and Hyde and not preserved dead bodies. Try again guys.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
N. None of the above

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
F. Frankenstein
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Man

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
One of those in the list, but not Frankenmonster or the Invisible Man, although the IM is like my second fav. Try again.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
L. Loch Ness

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
B. Big Bad Werewolf

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

C. Crazy Witches

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Not witches, not werewolves... but the Loch Ness monster indeed! Back to you XBen.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

I've continued to read the Adventures-era to my three daughters. We just finished "The Super-Stalag of Space" two parter. Three questions, one for each daughter:

1. Which Legion "tragedy" does my oldest daughter (age 10) regularly express her hope that it will be undone?
a. The loss of one of Triplicate Girl's bodies
b. Bouncing Boy losing his powers
c. Star Boy's expulsion
d. The loss of Lightning Lad's arm
e. The Super-Sacrifice of Kid Psycho!

2. Who is my middle daughter's (age 8) favorite character?
a. Saturn Girl
b. Triplicate Girl / Duo Damsel
c. Light Lass
d. Dream Girl
e. Sun Boy

3. My youngest daughter (age 6) was pretty freaked out by the death of Weight Wizard in the Super-Stalag story (he's the guy who gets eaten by a plant).
a. True
b. False

Winner must get all 3 correct.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

a. The loss of one of Triplicate Girl's bodies
d. Dream Girl
a. True

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Not correct.

The loss of one of Triplicate Girls' bodies is not what my oldest regularly talks about hoping will be undone.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

1. e. The Super-Sacrifice of Kid Psycho!

2. c. Light Lass

3. b. false

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.