Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
now too low for you both
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     

Glad you were able to report em, VL. Hope they take your work down pronto!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis has it, they had 11 pieces of my work...you are up!!!

Ibby, actually I would much rather they kept the work up, listed my name as the artist and provided a link to my own website.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Who did I take to my high school prom?

1) Ann Howe
2) Beth Bocko
3) Laurie Ross
4) Julie Davison
5) Sean Doyle
6) Richard Wilder
7) Mary Ann Summers
8) Greg Hines
9) Ricky Hughes
10) I did not go to my high school prom

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3) Laurie Ross

That does make sense, VL. Publicity is good as long as it's credited to you.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Laurie was a neighbor and one of the girls I played with when I was a young child. But I did not take her to my high school prom.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

2) Beth Bocko

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

10) I did not go to my high school prom
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

And Viridis Lament has it. I did not go to my high school prom or any other school dance.

Beth Bocko was my first best friend. All the other people listed are people I know, except for Mary Ann Summers.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I like this question, so I'm stealing it...

Who did I take to my High School Prom?

1. Cheryl Nolan
2. Heather Campbell
3. Charlene Nolan
4. Beth Parrot
5. Tammy McDonald
6. Judy Nolan
7. Melissa Grace
8. Kim Vokey

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

6. Judy Nolan

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3. Charlene Nolan

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
4. Beth Parrot

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
7. Melissa Grace

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.